My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is cool. lol. The unit you see is a 18.000 btu 4th gen e star unit. Its 230v. I have two other 12.000 btu units in my home for about a year also. My experience using them is at 30f and above they are very efficient and no other heat source is needed. On the cold days/nights I can still save enough to make the payment I have on them. LOL. As for cooling as you no they do great with not much cost to run them. My Dad had a place in Fort Myres Florida and it is gone now because of the last hurricane. I can see why you would want a generator. We have had 3-4 times this winter with widespread power outages and expecting another one tonight/early morning because of the wet snow and freezing rain. It takes trees down. I will have about $1500 invested in the Gen, outside box/ wire/ 50amp breaker and transfer switch. I have done plenty of wiring but I will be glad when this job is done. Taking my time and being careful with it. @Smilinbri A fue min ago I called and my dad was up and, in a chair, talking to me for a bit. If they can get him walking and such he may live. I am so thankful to be able to say I love you Dad again. Thank you and everyone allot for your support it helped. Please everyone continue with this rant thread. :)
That is so awesome!!! I am so happy he is up and about. That's always the worst.....not saying what you wanted to, to someone who has passed before you had the chance. I always tell my wife and kids I love them everytime they leave for school, to the store, wherever. Bc you never know when the last time is you will talk to someone.

So happy for you man!! Here's to many more years with your dad!! 🍻 😁✌️

It is cool. lol. The unit you see is a 18.000 btu 4th gen e star unit. Its 230v. I have two other 12.000 btu units in my home for about a year also. My experience using them is at 30f and above they are very efficient and no other heat source is needed. On the cold days/nights I can still save enough to make the payment I have on them. LOL. As for cooling as you no they do great with not much cost to run them. My Dad had a place in Fort Myres Florida and it is gone now because of the last hurricane. I can see why you would want a generator. We have had 3-4 times this winter with widespread power outages and expecting another one tonight/early morning because of the wet snow and freezing rain. It takes trees down. I will have about $1500 invested in the Gen, outside box/ wire/ 50amp breaker and transfer switch. I have done plenty of wiring but I will be glad when this job is done. Taking my time and being careful with it. @Smilinbri A fue min ago I called and my dad was up and, in a chair, talking to me for a bit. If they can get him walking and such he may live. I am so thankful to be able to say I love you Dad again. Thank you and everyone allot for your support it helped. Please everyone continue with this rant thread. :)
I see you just updated your thread with dads condition...Happy for ya man! Everyday is full of hope!:)

A fue min ago I called and my dad was up and, in a chair, talking to me for a bit. If they can get him walking and such he may live. I am so thankful to be able to say I love you Dad again. Thank you and everyone allot for your support it helped. Please everyone continue with this rant thread.
Glad to hear your dad is up, even just a little it helps, glad you got to talk to him. :love:

Why can’t people learn how to merge in traffic?? It’s not that damn hard!!! Leave space for one car to merge and the car behind you does the same!! Think of it like a damn traffic zipper!! It’s the problem of 90% of traffic here. But NOOOOOO!!!! Everyone turns into Dale Earnhardt and wants to put everyone into the wall.

For some reason I still can't figure out why you brought this up in the middle of a dropping cable tv discussion. 🤔 mind blowing.
I was in the "bowel" moment!! :ROFLMAO: 🤪

Why can’t people learn how to merge in traffic?? It’s not that damn hard!!! Leave space for one car to merge and the car behind you does the same!! Think of it like a damn traffic zipper!! It’s the problem of 90% of traffic here. But NOOOOOO!!!! Everyone turns into Dale Earnhardt and wants to put everyone into the wall.
RIGHT!!!! Same here in MD. We even have signs on those 2 lane ramps that literally say "TAKE TURNS" with a freakin picture! I mean, come on....they drew a picture for you dumb a$$!! Drives me crazy!! :rolleyes:

And also those idiots who try to get on to the interstate at 50mph .... It doesn't work like that you dumb 🤬

And also those idiots who try to get on to the interstate at 50mph .... It doesn't work like that you dumb 🤬
Then the big rigs get mad at me cuz I'm behind the slow DA!! I swear I'm gonna just pit maneuver a MF next time and be on my way! 😂

Ugh. That also. I was doing 70mph in my tanker today. I’m about 75,000lbs loaded. Traffic on left so I can’t get over to let them in. I see them on the on ramp being dumb but nope. I’m not slowing down. They panic and either slam on the brakes or cut me off. I don’t care what car you’re driving but it’s a rocket ship compared to what I’m driving. Plan accordingly. Lol

And then they flip you off for not "driving defensively"🙄
Pretty much. I honestly should start a YouTube channel with the stuff I see. It’s unreal. Sometimes there’s titties involved so that’s cool. 🤣

Ugh. That also. I was doing 70mph in my tanker today. I’m about 75,000lbs loaded. Traffic on left so I can’t get over to let them in. I see them on the on ramp being dumb but nope. I’m not slowing down. They panic and either slam on the brakes or cut me off. I don’t care what car you’re driving but it’s a rocket ship compared to what I’m driving. Plan accordingly. Lol
Yea, I'm merging onto I81 every day.....the section of I81 that runs through WV/MD/PA is said to be one of the most dangerous parts of I81. I'll always give the big rigs space/yield to them.....cuz you're right....takes them a heck of a lot longer to slow down/speed back up. I get it. Most idiots don't know or don't care. :rolleyes:

Best description for merging ever! 🤣

Back