My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AGAIN... I was driving in the left lane when someone came flying up my A$$, I seen him coming so I moved over to the middle lane to let him pass, mind you, I was already going 86-87MPH. Thats how its done, you MOVE the F over if you are in the left lane and someone is coming up on you faster than you are going.

So, I let him pass. I notice he's starting to slow it down to about my speed a couple cars in front of me but still in the left lane. I had my sh!t on Cruise controll. I ended up passing him in the middle lane and I was coming up to a car in the middle lane. So, I move back over to the left lane.

This clown comes rushing back up on me in the left lane and I see his hands flailing around telling me to move.

I went into my counsole, grabbed a handfull of change and OOPS, it went out the sunroof and peppered his whole front end.

That was the end of that and I felt better about the whole situation. :D

AGAIN... I was driving in the left lane when someone came flying up my A$$, I seen him coming so I moved over to the middle lane to let him pass, mind you, I was already going 86-87MPH. Thats how its done, you MOVE the F over if you are in the left lane and someone is coming up on you faster than you are going.

So, I let him pass. I notice he's starting to slow it down to about my speed a couple cars in front of me but still in the left lane. I had my sh!t on Cruise controll. I ended up passing him in the middle lane and I was coming up to a car in the middle lane. So, I move back over to the left lane.

This clown comes rushing back up on me in the left lane and I see his hands flailing around telling me to move.

I went into my counsole, grabbed a handfull of change and OOPS, it went out the sunroof and peppered his whole front end.

That was the end of that and I felt better about the whole situation. :D
Meanwhile after my first driver practice im terrified. Tomorrow my second. I apparently put my hands at the wrong spots?

Whelp, you could go 10 & 2 with your head up your a$$ like most drivers do today.. :LOL:(y)
Because of airbags they want you to do 9 and 3 now..........................

There's an epidemic of drivers who can't maintain a consistent speed ... and people who speed up when you try to pass them and then slow down again when you pull back behind them.

There's an epidemic of drivers who can't maintain a consistent speed ... and people who speed up when you try to pass them and then slow down again when you pull back behind them.
This annoyed the piss out of me when I used to deliver furniture, speed limit on the interstate is 75 our van topped out at 73mph with a tail wind. Every other day I would go to pass someone then they would speed up so I would get back over then they would slow back down again. It was so annoying.

Where I live (lots of hills and tight turns) it is very difficult to maintain a constant driving speed. I am +- 5mph usually.

I drive with my knee when I'm eating and watching movies.
Me too!!! 😂

I actually have gotten my 13yo son into the show Friends, so we play it on my phone and through the cars speakers every morning to school. I don't need to look at it bc I could tell ya the exact scene from just hearing it due to I've binged the whole series about a dozen times! It's a great show to have on in the back ground when doing something. :D(y)

You can try the hand full of change through the sunroof once you get in front of them, a nice brake check for em would be in order too!

We can take these rottin bastards out one at a time! 👍🏻 I’m in for the long haul! 💪🏻

Meanwhile after my first driver practice im terrified. Tomorrow my second. I apparently put my hands at the wrong spots?
You'll be fine. Here in Florida, you drive around a parking lot and never get on the road at all to take a driving test! To this day, I won't ride in a car with either of my kids.

Why is it that people that can physically open a door have to push the dang handicap button.... I've seen people take 3 or 4 steps out of their path to the door in order to push the button ????
Seriously, we went to dinner a couple of weeks ago and while we waited for our table it seemed like two out of every five people did that. Were these people trained by the automatic doors at the supermarket? 🤔

Back