My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They must have walked into to many glass panes before and now it’s a reflex to go for the button to prevent injury.

Last edited:
Went to hobby store the other day and seen a sign posted that they charge $50 dollars an hour for repairs with a half hour minimum. I cannot see spending what we spend on our cars and then spending that much to get it going after it breaks. So glad I have taught myself how to work on my cars.

Went to hobby store the other day and seen a sign posted that they charge $50 dollars an hour for repairs with a half hour minimum. I cannot see spending what we spend on our cars and then spending that much to get it going after it breaks. So glad I have taught myself how to work on my cars.
Damn...I need to start charging more for my services if they are charging $50hr..🙄

Dang, I'd make bank with the time it takes me to fix most things!! 🤷‍♂️ 😂

Why do people feel the need to come to almost a complete stop in traffic then turn their blinker on and get into the turning lane 5 feet before their turn?

Here they just cut across three lanes of moving traffic at the last minute, no signal no warning no slowing down.

Fast And Furious Bad Driver GIF by The Fast Saga

Companies still blaming covid19 for everything
Right? Why did the cost of groceries go up 50% while everything else only went up 20-30%? Oh because covid 🙄

CNHL 6s Lipos not avialable for months over here. No reason to not produce them as before. Absolutely no shortage in China of any part / component to keep building them. :unsure:

Last edited:
Yeah and product shortages.
Or Amazon not abiding by their 2 day shipping. I found out there is a class action lawsuit against Amazon because their Prime Shipping is no longer 2 days.

I was hating on amazon a few months ago for the same reason and a bunch of amazon lover's got butt hurt. 😂🤣

Hey, I'm an Amazon lover & My butt feels fine. :p

Back