My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More shanigans..... missed the mountains first time i guess.....??!!!

Screenshot_20230228_174053_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Went to hobby store the other day and seen a sign posted that they charge $50 dollars an hour for repairs with a half hour minimum. I cannot see spending what we spend on our cars and then spending that much to get it going after it breaks. So glad I have taught myself how to work on my cars.
Kinda hard to support lhs when they charge a rediculous charge like that..but not all charge them prices so yeah learning to fix your own rig is best.and besides isn't that part of the hobby anyways? Not only does it make the hobby fun but it's also helps you understand your rig..if all fails that's why we have this forum with so many knowledgeable members that are more than willing to help any one with anything concerning rc repairs .tons of videos also that help..

I put a bid for something on ebay, and the seller cancels the auction because they weren't getting enough money for it. The listing said it had been cancelled because the listing contained incorrect information, but I am almost certain that either the person said there was incorrect info when there wasn't, or he put incorrect info so that he could cancel if he wasn't getting enough money. :mad:

I put a bid for something on ebay, and the seller cancels the auction because they weren't getting enough money for it. The listing said it had been cancelled because the listing contained incorrect information, but I am almost certain that either the person said there was incorrect info when there wasn't, or he put incorrect info so that he could cancel if he wasn't getting enough money. :mad:
What ya looking for!?

I'd do the same :ROFLMAO: but haven't sold anything in a long time.

Just saw that the us is up to 128 mass shootings this year so far after the latest school shooting in Nashville. What is wrong with this world?

Just saw that the us is up to 128 mass shootings this year so far after the latest school shooting in Nashville. What is wrong with this world?
Yes, shocking, and I already know that we will get a lot of 'Thoughts and prayers' that will make it all better.

The lack of a functioning criminal justice system.

So I was just looking at the news coming out about this mass shooting.

If I understand this correctly, TN recently banned drag shows to keep dangerously unstable people away from kids, this dangerously unstable person lashed out in anger by killing kids. mmmmm. OK

I think I've had enough clown world for today.

I just have to get this out of my system. A guy here is asking 400$ for used 3 year old brcc, with one shock busted, a lot of scratches on the body, and yes, I get a 3 year old charger and 3s battery....I told him I'll go 180$ w/o charger (over priced here imo) and he doesn't even answer. His ad has been up for over 2 months... Wth?!

I just have to get this out of my system. A guy here is asking 400$ for used 3 year old brcc, with one shock busted, a lot of scratches on the body, and yes, I get a 3 year old charger and 3s battery....I told him I'll go 180$ w/o charger (over priced here imo) and he doesn't even answer. His ad has been up for over 2 months... Wth?!
Brcc?

Meh, I'm weary about what I buy on Ebay. I bought a used 3s Typhon that had broken parts, leaking shocks and other things that I had to fix. It turned into a Fleabay purchase. Be very careful when buying "used rc vehicles". Most of them look and are garbage. Even the buyers are shady. Some guy said that the motor that I sold him (a used Castle 800kv motor) was "bad". That was BS! I had to give that idoit their money back and I lost money on that one. And not to mention my time shipping my damn thing and all that. When I got the motor back it was working fine. And I sold it to someone here. Yeah Ebay sucks big time sometimes.

Back