My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to con my wife into a typhon 3s. Not enough wine in the world. I bet I have one by Wednesday ??‍♂️???
Why don't the Arrma bodies include the god-damned clips?! I keep forgetting to order them ?
Buy um in bulk. Get a couple hundred for like 15$ bend um like the grumpy old man says?

I would like to know. Always wondered...
If they put that special surface on corners and bridges because it helps keep them from getting icy, why don't they just put that on the entire road?
I actually know the answer to that, if you’re interested.
I would like to know. Always wondered...
It’s usually called shellgrip, and although it offers immense traction, it wears out your tyres incredibly quickly, and doesn’t last well as a surface.
You might notice on bends where it’s been used, that it becomes patchy after a while as it breaks away from the tarmac (asphalt, I guess) underneath.
It’s also more costly than standard tarmac surfaces.

Watching lipos balance is like watching grass grow. That last .01V seems like it takes an eternity ?
You're not literally supposed to watch them lol

Arrma is stingy with their decal sheets. Bought 4 trucks and got 1 sheet of decals with the Noto. If i had extras I'd put on rtic cup and cooler so people can ask, "WTH is "ARRMA"??"
I never got any stickers with any of my Arrma's ?

Got stickers with V3 Outcast, 4s Outcast and Kraton.
V4 Kraton and 2019 Granite blx, zilch.

Must be by some random selection or favoritism!!!! I got 2019 Kraton, Notorious, Typhon and 2018 Outcast...only got decal sheet with Noto ???
The only 6s trucks for 2019 that got stickers was the OC and Noto to my knowledge. Why, go figure.

Back