My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apperantly prett yhard, dod u hav antone im particlar yot re takling aboot?
There has been an influx of posts from US English speaking members that look like that.

if ever1 typed like dis nd stuff then how can w3 help dem out wit der problums.

It is in our site rules that you should make your post legible.
You are EXPECTED to:
  • Edit your posts for spelling and grammar. ArrmaForum.com's usability depends on this.
    • Use capitalization
    • No excessive Internet jargon
    • Use proper spelling, grammar and punctuation
  • Communicate in English only

Last edited:
There has been an influx of posts from US English speaking members that look like that.

if ever1 typed like dis nd stuff then how can w3 help dem out wit der problums.

Well..:ROFLMAO:
1) Those are called big greeezzy thumbs on tiny phones after playing with their RC's and experiencing problems.
2) I know of a few people that actually talk like that up in northern WI. don't ya kno! Keep er movin!
3) Lazy millennials.

Take your pick?

Well..:ROFLMAO:
1) Those are called big greeezzy thumbs on tiny phones after playing with their RC's and experiencing problems.
2) I know of a few people that actually talk like that up in northern WI. don't ya kno! Keep er movin!
3) Lazy millennials.

Take your pick?
Ya you betcha!

I have to edit my posts a lot, mostly because I type on my tablet , and I am not a typist. :ROFLMAO:

I am terrible with punctuation, and I swear my auto correct changes words right as I hit send! :banghead:

Keaton....
Autocorrect hates the world Kraton
Typhoon too.
I have to edit my posts a lot, mostly because I type on my tablet , and I am not a typist. :ROFLMAO:

I am terrible with punctuation, and I swear my auto correct changes words right as I hit send! :banghead:
My cat jumps on my keyboard from time to time.

cat jumps on my keyboard from time to time.
😸 This too!

cat GIF

I know someone here that types like that, terrible punctuation, quite aggravating to read his posts, actually bypass them now because it hurts my head.

I know someone here that types like that, terrible punctuation, quite aggravating to read his posts, actually bypass them now because it hurts my head.
We have a few like that here, but if I am thinking of who you are thinking of his first language isn't English, English isn't even his second language and he has a mental disability so I cut him a little slack.

This right here is why I hate the Facebook groups. Stuff like this just makes me want to reach through the screen find that person and smack them for spouting off such stupidity as if it were facts. :mad:

And can someone tell me when Arrma made "upgraded hardness diff gears or thicker upgraded outdrives" 🤷‍♂️

we46erhgdtsed.jpg

This right here is why I hate the Facebook groups. Stuff like this just makes me want to reach through the screen find that person and smack them for spouting off such stupidity as if it were facts. :mad:

And can someone tell me when Arrma made "upgraded hardness diff gears or thicker upgraded outdrives" 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 155174
I mainly just use FB for trolling anymore

Let me preface this by saying I am NOT talking about the legitimate issues people are having: improperly hardened motor shafts, poor performance with high KV delta wind motors before the issue was known, etc.

This rant is about the surge of threads as of late about people misusing or outright abusing Castle products and demanding Castle kowtow to them while simultaneously dragging the name of their company through the mud. The amount of entitlement I have seen of late has been insane, with people plugging in their ESC backwards and frying it, then being mad that Castle won't comp them for their own stupidity; people buying the wrong product for the wrong application, mostly with things like an XLX2 for hard bashing when it isn't built for it, 1515 motors to pair with an XLX2, etc, it is near equivalent to buying an avian prop and being mad when it doesn't work with your boat, if not failing outright. Shoot, there are even posts around with people getting upset that Castle won't step outside of their warranty policy when they fry their electronics when their cheap lipos go up in flames! Sure, Castle isn't infallible, no company is, and I am not saying they are. There seems to be a huge misunderstanding however, with early adopters expecting a 100% perfect product from 1st production run products (even big companies like Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo have issues on the first several batches of their consoles) rather than having legitimate manufacturing issues that they then do address and fix, as well as a general behavior of entitlement throughout many forums, Facebook groups etc, with Castle as the scapegoat.

Let me preface this by saying I am NOT talking about the legitimate issues people are having: improperly hardened motor shafts, poor performance with high KV delta wind motors before the issue was known, etc.

This rant is about the surge of threads as of late about people misusing or outright abusing Castle products and demanding Castle kowtow to them while simultaneously dragging the name of their company through the mud. The amount of entitlement I have seen of late has been insane, with people plugging in their ESC backwards and frying it, then being mad that Castle won't comp them for their own stupidity; people buying the wrong product for the wrong application, mostly with things like an XLX2 for hard bashing when it isn't built for it, 1515 motors to pair with an XLX2, etc, it is near equivalent to buying an avian prop and being mad when it doesn't work with your boat, if not failing outright. Shoot, there are even posts around with people getting upset that Castle won't step outside of their warranty policy when they fry their electronics when their cheap lipos go up in flames! Sure, Castle isn't infallible, no company is, and I am not saying they are. There seems to be a huge misunderstanding however, with early adopters expecting a 100% perfect product from 1st production run products (even big companies like Microsoft, Sony, and Nintendo have issues on the first several batches of their consoles) rather than having legitimate manufacturing issues that they then do address and fix, as well as a general behavior of entitlement throughout many forums, Facebook groups etc, with Castle as the scapegoat.
Most of those examples are just dumb people lol. However there are a few of us here that have legit complaints today. ✌🏻

Back