My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate moving....
You want to know who your true friends / family are just tell them your moving and see who shows up. I've moved countless worthless Mofos and every time I go to move It's just been me (and the wife) doing it...Thank GOD for Dolly's. Uhaul actally subs out different companies, I got 2 dudes for 3 hours on this end and on the unloading end so guess who's going to be moving my rolling toolbox, fridge and moving the dressers up the stairs.....<-------Not this guy!
Yeah that sux but sounds like you got it handled!

Yea Started packing at the beginning of may before we even had a place to go, now we are about 80/90% packed up, have a place and got all the bills ready to be xfered into and out of our names. Now we play the waiting game, 6/19 & 6/20 are the days, will be glad to escape Co finally.

Moving does indeed suck, unless it burns down we are going to die in this house, like it or not. This December will mark 20 years in this house. In that time we have doubled the amount of junk we own, no way am I packing all of this up!

EVERY SINGLE WEEK the toilet overflows. I've never had this problem in any country except for the USA.
I had that issue once... lived in an apt with a cat and my wife. We weren't supposed to have cats... so didn't want to call the landlord. I learned how to remove a toilet and found one of my wife's (was my girlfriend at the time) hair picks stuck in it. I could see it from the bottom and had to use a long neck lighter to melt it to get the stupid thing out.

Good times...

Moving does indeed suck, unless it burns down we are going to die in this house, like it or not. This December will mark 20 years in this house. In that time we have doubled the amount of junk we own, no way am I packing all of this up!
My family have been here since '99.. wife and I talk if we ever move we will just take essential items and just buy new everything! And like you at least doubled the "stuff"... (George Carlin's bit about reason to move. )

Last edited:
My family have been here since '99.. wife and I talk if we ever move we will just take essential items and just buy new everything! And like you at least doubled the "stuff"... (George Carlin's bit about reason to move. )
Thats a young less angry Carlin

Anyone have any rentals available? Prefer wyoming but will travel, the house we just moved into the landlord is being way to sketchy.

Last edited:
Anyone have any rentals available? Perfer wyoming but will travel, the house we just moved into the landlord is being way to sketchy.
Dang, sorry to hear that. Lots of rentals in MD! Lol
Good luck

Anyone have any rentals available? Perfer wyoming but will travel, the house we just moved into the landlord is being way to sketchy.
I’m a realtor/property manager in San Antonio and we have record tight inventory on both ends now. 25%+ rent and value increase over the last year alone. It’s nuts and not fun, craziest market I’ve seen in 29 years (20 years in San Jose, CA and 9 in Texas). Good luck man!

Same or worse in FL, 30% increase is the norm. So glad I'm not part of that rat race.
Yeah the fall is going to be quite impressive when it hits. I mean it’s hitting now it’s just not that evident yet. Six months from now though… people will understand how bad the poop hit the fan.

Yeah the fall is going to be quite impressive when it hits. I mean it’s hitting now it’s just not that evident yet. Six months from now though… people will understand how bad the poop hit the fan.
Back in the early 2000s I worked in an REO dept of one of the main US mortage companies. I did evictions for 10 years then managed an Asset Manager Team selling Foreclosed properties across the US via REO agents or through Hudson & Marshall auctions. Its so crazy how the housing market goes up and down every decade. I also managed and completed a lot of property inspections across the NE. Baltimore, MD was the worse. Very depressing.

Back in the early 2000s I worked in an REO dept of one of the main US mortage companies. I did evictions for 10 years then managed an Asset Manager Team selling Foreclosed properties across the US via REO agents or through Hudson & Marshall auctions. Its so crazy how the housing market goes up and down every decade. I also managed and completed a lot of property inspections across the NE. Baltimore, MD was the worse. Very depressing.
When I first got in the real estate and 1992 I worked with a sales team that specialized in short sales and loan negotiations. It was in Silicon Valley California where properties had lost up to 40% of their value overnight literally. Yeah typically the cycle runs 12 to 14 years and the current cycle is completely fiddlesticked up. What’s happened over the last couple years… there’s no basis to compare it to in real estate history going back to the early 1900s when it started being tracked. So everything right now is new and it’s going to be a free-for-all. There’s going to be some interesting years ahead of us in many ways.

When I first got in the real estate and 1992 I worked with a sales team that specialized in short sales and loan negotiations. It was in Silicon Valley California where properties had lost up to 40% of their value overnight literally. Yeah typically the cycle runs 12 to 14 years and the current cycle is completely fiddlesticked up. What’s happened over the last couple years… there’s no basis to compare it to in real estate history going back to the early 1900s when it started being tracked. So everything right now is new and it’s going to be a free-for-all. There’s going to be some interesting years ahead of us in many ways.
So true....that "Too big to fail"/sub-prime loan debacle back in the day was a hot mess. Being in REO at that time though......it kept me employed and busy!!!

I love reading and I love history so when I first got in a real estate I pulled up records for the previous hundred years and started studying cycles. The cycle is home true up until recently. I can’t find anything similar to what’s going on now in recorded real estate history. I always prided myself on being able to tell what was going to happen next over the years. I’ve given up on that now. Whatever happens next is simply what happens. I am partially retired and glad to be out of the game mostly. My new life as a house husband is so much more satisfying 😊 my wife makes enough money for the both of us and I take care of everything else. It’s almost what I was made for I love it so much. I still work of course but I only do one or two properties a month instead of 6 to 8. Basically it’s my RC money, our fun money and present money for my wife and stepdaughter.

I hate when people F with the matrix!

IMG_1294 2.jpeg

BCUg7.jpg

HrDnJ.jpg

Launaea Arborescens, its a real thing.

Last edited:
People who don’t clean their camera lens before taking a picture, c’mon it literally takes 2 seconds.
Cleaned mine right after reading this! Lol

Back