My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not dirty with them. Just not sure why they bothered. I've never seen locktite used on plastic and it's like they dipped the complete screw in locktite as it's all over the head of the screws too.
They use a lot even where it's supposed to be. What cha gonna do. 🤷‍♂️ Torch away! 😁😂

They use a lot even where it's supposed to be. What cha gonna do. 🤷‍♂️ Torch away! 😁😂
😆 melt the plastic housing to save a screw😆. They weren't even tight as locktite doesn't work on plastic. Anyway no problem, just why? 🤷‍♂️

Why is Arrma using locktite in plastic? And why so much? It's even on the head of the screw. All 3 screws in the gearbox of a NIB 3s senton. Not a big deal but why?

View attachment 244960View attachment 244961
Oh is that loctite? Mine was super "gummy" like rubber cement or something, so i didn't think it was loctite at first. Makes it a pain to open the case for the first dozen times and then after that it kind of wore off.

Oh is that loctite? Mine was super "gummy" like rubber cement or something, so i didn't think it was loctite at first. Makes it a pain to open the case for the first dozen times and then after that it kind of wore off.
Well it seems like loctite.

Because it doesn't thread into plastic it threads into the aluminum motor mount.
No I think at least 1 or 2 only thread into plastic.

Actually you may be correct @slick2500. I may be thinking of the mega mount.

If so ignore my ranting 😆

That would make more sense then but doesn't explain why the head of the screw was drowned in the loctite.

Last edited:
No I think at least 1 or 2 only thread into plastic.

Actually you may be correct @slick2500. I may be thinking of the mega mount.

If so ignore my ranting 😆

That would make more sense then but doesn't explain why the head of the screw was drowned in the loctite.
That's how Arrma rolls.

Why does Facebook show me the same post over and over again in the for sale groups, if I scrolled past it the first 3 times why tf do I need to see it another 10? Seriously showed me the same post 3 times in a row and the damn car was sold.....................

Why does Facebook show me the same post over and over again in the for sale groups, if I scrolled past it the first 3 times why tf do I need to see it another 10? Seriously showed me the same post 3 times in a row and the damn car was sold.....................

You already answered your question....Facebook. :ROFLMAO:

You already answered your question....Facebook. :ROFLMAO:
But the for sale groups is literally the only thing Facebook is good for other than posting dank memes.

Big time, copped a nib rugged for $120 and a nib s2100 charger for $60.. not to mention all the other non rc stuff I've bought off there!!💯
Not sure if it's worth it to me personally, not really into the "social media" thing. I mean, other than my arrma fam 😁

Not sure if it's worth it to me personally, not really into the "social media" thing. I mean, other than my arrma fam 😁
Yeah, I'm not either, I just use my wife's FB account every once in a while to check the marketplace. ;)😁✌️

Never been on it personally, are there any legit deals?
I find deals on there all of the time, I miss a lot of them but I do find them :ROFLMAO: . The most I have ever paid for a used rc off of Facebook marketplace was $110.
Yeah, I'm not either, I just use my wife's FB account every once in a while to check the marketplace. ;)😁✌️
I literally use it for posting memes and to look for crap on the marketplace.

I find deals on there all of the time, I miss a lot of them but I do find them :ROFLMAO: . The most I have ever paid for a used rc off of Facebook marketplace was $110.

I literally use it for posting memes and to look for crap on the marketplace.
I've tried some of the groups on there, but the people answering questions on there are seriously the dumbest people I have ever seen, the amount of wrong answers and stupid suggestions on there makes me feel sorry for the people who are actually trying to get help.
Just today I saw 2 different posts about shocks for a 3s and 4 different people recommended the 4s shocks :rolleyes:

Got threatened w/ physical injury if I didn't stop running my car in the street in front of my friend's house tonight...who's out of town & I'm dog sitting for😕 was super psyched to rip around for the 1st time in a week, but his neighbor was having none of it. Although this is the same neighbor who, without fail, will mow his yard as soon as an important football game starts or we sit on the back patio to hang. Have had run ins w/ this Karen before ☹ Seriously thought I was gonna hafta throw down in my friend's driveway!! Ok, think I'm better now. But I REALLY wanna turn on my lights, point em right in his window & burn off all 4 tires!!

Got threatened w/ physical injury if I didn't stop running my car in the street in front of my friend's house tonight...who's out of town & I'm dog sitting for😕 was super psyched to rip around for the 1st time in a week, but his neighbor was having none of it. Although this is the same neighbor who, without fail, will mow his yard as soon as an important football game starts or we sit on the back patio to hang. Have had run ins w/ this Karen before ☹ Seriously thought I was gonna hafta throw down in my friend's driveway!! Ok, think I'm better now. But I REALLY wanna turn on my lights, point em right in his window & burn off all 4 tires!!
What an ass.. Bet your glad he isn't your neighbor. I'm so glad I don't have people that close to my home.

Back