My daily rant.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats just great. Hope you or yours don't get sick.
I'm isolating at home. Just found out my colleagues have it too.

I'm isolating at home. Just found out my colleagues have it too.
That sucks...

Maybe work on your bike or RCs overbreak, never the less, get better soon.

That sucks...

Maybe work on your bike or RCs overbreak, never the less, get better soon.
I was thinking that. I can hide away in my shed and tinker with the RC's but I'm waiting on parts. I do have a heap of clear body's waiting to be painted so that's what I may do if I feel up to it.

Problem is I had a lot of stuff to do, to prepare for my oversea holiday.

My rant for today... I pre-ordered a new RC 2 months ago from my LHS online, no sign of it even though release day has come and gone and when I email them, I'm getting ghosted..!! 🤬😡🤬😡
I know where I won't be spending my money in the future..!!
Worst of all I can order said RC elsewhere as it's in stock there, but I need to cancel the original order first but I can't get through to them....😟
I certainly don't need two..😉😂

My rant for today... I pre-ordered a new RC 2 months ago from my LHS online, no sign of it even though release day has come and gone and when I email them, I'm getting ghosted..!! 🤬😡🤬😡
Worst of all I can order said RC elsewhere as it's in stock there, but I need to cancel the original order first but I can't get through to them....😟
Customer service in general sure isn't what it used to be, that's for sure. It really makes you appreciate good service when you get it. Hard to believe it used to be the norm.

Me wondering why the Joe of 2018 has a totally different left ear than the Biden that emerged from the basement.
And me wondering why Pelosi has those operation marks and totally different skin.
Is that why we had to wear masks? Seriously - open atomic threats, Kim shooting rockets, massive FTX kickbacks from Ukraine, lack of electricity in industrial Germany??
What's wrong??

All I want is to bash in peace.

By the way - I am sure Elon Musk is not an alien. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:unsure:

As far as customer service I try hard not it ask for it if possible and don't expect any when I do. . Cant be disappointed that way. :D

I'm thinking of canceling my Amazon Prime. I ordered a bunch of stuff on Thursday all with "Prime shipping" 3 of the 5 items shipped out yesterday and the other 2 still have not shipped yet. The damn distribution center is 5 hours from here I could have driven there picked up my poop, picked up a few ounces of the funky green stuff, did some other shopping, site seeing and still been home by Sunday..........................

I'm thinking of canceling my Amazon Prime. I ordered a bunch of stuff on Thursday all with "Prime shipping" 3 of the 5 items shipped out yesterday and the other 2 still have not shipped yet. The damn distribution center is 5 hours from here I could have driven there picked up my poop, picked up a few ounces of the funky green stuff, did some other shopping, site seeing and still been home by Sunday..........................

I've had a number of delayed orders recently as well. It's always been a little iffy around Christmas, but I feel like this year is even worse than like during the pandemic.

I was thinking that. I can hide away in my shed and tinker with the RC's but I'm waiting on parts. I do have a heap of clear body's waiting to be painted so that's what I may do if I feel up to it.

Problem is I had a lot of stuff to do, to prepare for my oversea holiday.
Nooooooooo! Do not get the cars sick. :ROFLMAO:
If you get desperate or angry enough try and go though your bank to cancel. They'll communicate with the vendor and they usually sigh with the customer.

On my way home and I was almost witness to a T-bone crash that ... should never have even been close to happening.

Scene: T-shaped intersection; 3:15pm

I approach intersection, a blue Toyota Corolla across from me and a silver Ford Explorer to my right. All approach at roughly the same time, the Toyota has its left turn signal on. All cars stop completely. Toyota proceeds to intersection and makes left hand turn. The Explorer, in their haze of infinite wisdom, as the Toyota is 2/3 through the turn, moves forward and begins their left hand turn. 3 ..., 2 ..., 1 ... BRAKE! To the moron in the Explorer, how on God's green Earth did you miss the BRIGHT BLUE Corolla making a turn IN FRONT of you???

Back