My daughter celebrated her birthday a day early

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
Thought I’d share a second birthday with you guys. She actually turns 8 tomorrow but wanted to do something for her today as it’s still the weekend. These bday gifts are killing me ?........2 birthdays @ 2 weeks apart.

She’s a sweetheart and doesn’t ask for much. Pic with a goofy look on her face.

79DD74D0-9B77-4CAC-8EC8-99D56C88B371.jpeg

Happy birthday Miss Sydney.

Thanks for the bday wishes Everyone. She had a great day and loved her new present. I got her an electric scooter made by jetson. She hasn’t put it down!! ?

Unfortunately she was getting too comfortable with it and she fell off (at a slowish speed) and grazed her arm and ankle. So medic dad to the rescue and got her taken care of. The pain must have been bad as she cried for a while. ? I told her next time to be more careful and don’t ride so fast.

Should have bought her that Limitless, but know how that would intimidate you!
Happy belated BD Sidney, hope you had a great day! ?

Thanks for the bday wishes Everyone. She had a great day and loved her new present. I got her an electric scooter made by jetson. She hasn’t put it down!! ?

Unfortunately she was getting too comfortable with it and she fell off (at a slowish speed) and grazed her arm and ankle. So medic dad to the rescue and got her taken care of. The pain must have been bad as she cried for a while. ? I told her next time to be more careful and don’t ride so fast.

Aawweee. Was it one band aid or 2 band aid worth? ? Sorry, my kids generally bounced pretty good:cautious:

P.S. My brother bought one of those 1 wheel thingies. I don't bounce like I used too!!!:eek::rolleyes:. I did save my beer?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back