Typhon My daughter wanted to take slow-motion vids of my Typhon with her phone. This is the result!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Mojave EXB
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon Mega
  5. Vorteks

She did really well overall with these shots. I put them together using an app on my own phone.

Thought you guys might appreciate this. :cool:

Edit: YouTube doesn't seem to like the video file and won't pull a thumbnail, nor allow me to upload and save one. Uploaded the video twice and the same result. Strange... The video does work though!

Last edited:
Great footage.
I like watching the Slomo Guys. They uses multi thousand dollar video equipment and do crazy slomo things using RC cars sometimes.
Your daughter did so well. (y)(y)(y) What kind of phone was that?
Nice results.:cool:

Great footage.
I like watching the Slomo Guys. They uses multi thousand dollar video equipment and do crazy slomo things using RC cars sometimes.
Your daughter did so well. (y)(y)(y) What kind of phone was that?
Nice results.:cool:
She has my old Google Pixel 2! Great phone.

why wheelie bar? is it still a brushed motor? nice video btw!
I bought a Big Rock 3S BLX and combined all the best parts (which is really just the Big Rock itself with Typhon bumpers, spoiler, mounts, and body).

It does wheelies with the Big Rock wheels and tires. The Typhon wheels/tires don't seem to grip enough to do that.

In case you're wondering why I didn't just get a Typhon 3S, I wanted to experience taking it apart and building my own RC with my kids.

And now the kids have an RC too, which is the brushed Big Rock "Mega". 😎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back