Felony My Dboots hoons silver experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
They are great with the currebt setup i have. My c8 is still sometimes out of control too much tail happy and sometimes not enough. Im 12 packs into them. The fronts are shot and have been runing bald for 3 packs. The rears still have threads left one tire seems to have axle wear but has less wear than the other tire🤔. These tires aint cheap either. Im going to replace the fronts with the new grps.
1651372777845849674478372943843.jpg
16513727925074263586684191666884.jpg
16513728196326314881090349572891.jpg

what did you do to get the C8 body to fit? are there any mods that need to be done?
Picsart_22-02-23_00-14-14-245.jpg

Ez pz! :love::cool:

@Surchaufeur haha man your front tires are donezo. I actually tried the toyo tires in the front and hoons in the rear and it was kind of horrible yet fun at the same time. The car would literally do a 180 spin every time I turned no matter what speed I was going; it was super weird and kind of hard to control at first. I ended up putting the xm7 grps on the front and keeping the hoons in the rear but haven't tried it yet.

Last edited:
View attachment 214869

Ez pz! :love::cool:

@Surchaufeur haha man your front tires are donezo. I actually tried the toyo tires in the front and hoons in the rear and it was kind of horrible yet fun at the same time. The car would literally do a 180 spin every time I turned no matter what speed I was going; it was super weird and kind of hard to control at first. I ended up putting the xm7 grps on the front and keeping the hoons in the rear but haven't tried it et.
I hope it handles similar to the silver hoons

I hope it handles similar to the silver hoons
I'm confident it will. Having softer tires in the front with hard in the back really just made the rear end swing out stupid easily. Those xm7 grps are real hard, I'd say even harder than hoons so I imagine it will be real similar to hoons, maybe even better if we're lucky. I put the xm7's on my limitless and it was drifting around real nice. Even had black marks up and down my street which is something I've never done with hoons.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back