MY DREAM JOB!!!! Arrma Test Engineer Opening!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m applying. It’s loooooooooooong shot but at least I will be able to say I tried ?

https://blog.arrma-rc.com/news/arrma-rc-test-engineer-new-role/
Best line in the ad:
Screenshot_20200115-113500_Samsung Internet.jpg

@Rich Duperbash @RC DUDE81 and a few other great bashers on this side of the pond, didn't want to move to England. That position would already be filled?
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, there has to be their equivalent over there.....Thomas P or Kevin Talbot? @BashingBrian? @Reubydoobe? Someone else who doesn’t Youtube?

Last edited:
@Rich Duperbash @RC DUDE81 and a few other great bashers on this side of the pond, didn't want to move to England. That position would already be filled?

Yeah, there has to be their equivalent over there.....Thomas P?
[/QUOTE]
I was thinking more along the lines of @BashingBrian! I trust in him to be able to break anything they can build? (love ya Bri?)

Yeah, there has to be their equivalent over there.....Thomas P?
I was thinking more along the lines of @BashingBrian! I trust in him to be able to break anything they can build? (love ya Bri?)
[/QUOTE]

How the heck did I forget him???? Added @BashingBrian to my post!

Yeah, there has to be their equivalent over there.....Thomas P or Kevin Talbot? @BashingBrian? Someone else who doesn’t Youtube?
[/QUOTE]
Don't make me laugh ? ? ? ? Thomas is Swedish and Kevin is on the trx book's for sure

[/QUOTE]
Don't make me laugh ? ? ? ? Thomas is Swedish and Kevin is on the trx book's for sure
[/QUOTE]

You never know real $$$$ can change even the hardest of heads lol I do like KT though, I enjoy his videos and he’s found a way to make a good living doing what he loves to do.

I guess @bicketybam @Rich Duperbash @RC DUDE81 and a few other great bashers on this side of the pond, didn't want to move to England. That position would already be filled?
To busy working for M2c thank goodness
[/QUOTE]

You never know real $$$$ can change even the hardest of heads lol I do like KT though, I enjoy his videos and he’s found a way to make a good living doing what he loves to do.
[/QUOTE]
And for 29.99 he can show you how to as well. ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back