My Ender 3 died

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suchtragedy

(┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡ɯɹɐ loɹʇuoɔ ǝʞoɹq
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Felony
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Limitless
  7. Kraton 6s
  8. Outcast 4s
  9. Typhon 3s
  10. Voltage
I started a print and during preheat the screen went dead. I power cycled it but no change, tried another screen and still same thing. Checked the board and all wiring and everything is good. Tried hooking the USB to my PC to console into it but my computer doesn't even see it connected. Tried to flash firmware but the board definitely isn't booting up to do that. Basically it's dead.

It was the Bigtreetech Mini SKR E3 v1.2 and because of the covid-19 stuff Amazon can't get me a replacement until April 21st and I can't find one to order that's in stock in the US anywhere. So I am considering getting the Creality silent board but I don't know anything about it. How hard is it to set up with BLTouch?

Actually, I can't even get that board any faster anywhere I've looked. Suggestions?

I guess I could throw my stock creality board back in for the time being.

I started a print and during preheat the screen went dead. I power cycled it but no change, tried another screen and still same thing. Checked the board and all wiring and everything is good. Tried hooking the USB to my PC to console into it but my computer doesn't even see it connected. Tried to flash firmware but the board definitely isn't booting up to do that. Basically it's dead.

It was the Bigtreetech Mini SKR E3 v1.2 and because of the covid-19 stuff Amazon can't get me a replacement until April 21st and I can't find one to order that's in stock in the US anywhere. So I am considering getting the Creality silent board but I don't know anything about it. How hard is it to set up with BLTouch?

Actually, I can't even get that board any faster anywhere I've looked. Suggestions?

I guess I could throw my stock creality board back in for the time being.
I have the board below and have no use for it. Name a price you can live with and it’s yours. I can mail it out tomorrow.

4BF75A32-2DBF-49E1-A4CC-A725EB27083A.jpeg

16BB5C74-FF24-4AC4-BCAE-806B84A0D4B3.jpeg

So are we to reference you as Senior Selfish or Poppa Prick?
Please help us to know.... ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back