Kraton My exb build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaPa Thorn

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Not really a build since I'm not replacing the things one normally would, chassis, towers etc. That's why I got the EXB. Anywho...

Kraton exb
M2C Tower Brace
Voltage Hobbies servo mount
Savox 1210 servo
Spektrum SR315 reciever
Castle mmx8s esc
Castle 1717 motor
Castle B-Link
Tekno 18 or 20t pinion (haven't decided. which one yet but got both here)
2 30mm hobbystar fans ( trying to beef up a mount idea I got from one of those cheapo companies.)
Not sure on wheels yet.

Not much to look at yet, just mocking things up and waiting on a few little things to actually put it together.

20210115_153120.jpg

Nothing much to update. Been working on a few fan mount ideas. Waiting on a few odds and ends. Spacers finally came in so I re did my diffs..
F 60k (min. Lsd setup), C 200k (min. Lsd set up), R 30k (open, spacer)

Question - seems like the Backflip LPs are also 3.8" and can fit on the same wheels as the regular Backflips, is this correct?
Yes they both use the same exact wheel. The 4S just have a shorter side wall, hence the LP (low profile) designation

Yes they both use the same exact wheel. The 4S just have a shorter side wall, hence the LP (low profile) designation
Thank you. I thought so, but I appreciate your confirmation before I spend the $ as I have to have them special ordered. (Canada)
I am going to order a set for my Notorious.

Edit: Ordered! I better order a larger pinion while I'm at it.

Last edited:
Sorry, it's been a crazy few weeks and I forgot to post the finished product. All buttoned up. Made a fan mount out of an aluminum hose clamp and homemade bracket. Took it on it's first run yesterday and it became my favorite in less than 5 minutes
20210410_145207.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back