Typhon My First Arrma, 6s Typhon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomis38

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast EXB
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Vendetta
I had used Durango's for about 2 season's of racing in the late 2000's, so I knew Arrma was good. It was easy for me to pull the trigger on this jem. Wished I still had it. Lets see your first Arrma.

LOL they really loved red back then, even the esc and motor were red.

typon.jpg

typhon2.jpg

typhon3.jpg

OMG, that is a gem. What year is that Typhon? Even has the Deans Ultra plugs (T-Plugs) running 6s. Old school for sure.
Yeah I always knew of Durango, by the time I wanted to get one, they stopped production. Durango was the Racing Kit form of Arrma. Awesome stuff. Hobbico just couldn't afford the Racing scene. Too competitive. For a while Durango parts were still around and popular upgrades for the Arrma stuff.
If you had a Durango, you go way back to Arrma's roots for sure.
Nice sharing that Typhon.?
:cool:

OMG, that is a gem. What year is that Typhon? Even has the Deans Ultra plugs (T-Plugs) running 6s. Old school for sure.
Yeah I always knew of Durango, by the time I wanted to get one, they stopped production. Durango was the Racing Kit form of Arrma. Awesome stuff. Hobbico just couldn't afford the Racing scene. Too competitive. For a while Durango parts were still around and popular upgrades for the Arrma stuff.
If you had a Durango, you go way back to Arrma's roots for sure.
Nice sharing that Typhon.?
:cool:
Welcome, I believe it was around late 2015. Probably one the most reliable RC I've owned next to my senton v2. The senton I still have :).

My next most reliable was the ofna hyper 7tq nitro.

hyper.jpg

Most reliable Racer was hands down my buggy 8.

buggy 8.jpg

buggy 8 3.jpg

buggy 8 2.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back