Senton My First Arrma (Senton V3)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I don't only just got this one lolšŸ¤£ if I enjoy this one enough I'd prob sell another crawler and set a mojave
You say that like you have a choice lol. If you happen to see one for sale, snap up a Senton 6s.

Well got the dusty motors cover on. I ordered a black one as I like things low key and not all colourful but I'm not gonna complain tbh it's will serve its purpose. Better heat sink and fan ordered. Turns out the spare servo I had is not working so gotta order another.

The truck seems like it is low amd bottoms out before the shocks do. I think @Senton_Prime mentioned about it being to low. I do have some bits left over from my crawlers. If I can figure a way to use em I and remount the front shocks in a more upright position which will in turn give longer travel for the suspension.
20211227_191228.jpg

Welcome to the forum. I love that Proline body...I've got one sitting on the shelf while I try to figure out what I want to do with paint. The Sentons are great rigs, I think you'll be pleased. I'm definitely interested in seeing what you guys come up with on the center shaft cover. If it works well, I bet there's a market here for you and your friend to make a few bucks!
Small update my friend just sent me an image of my centre shaft cover. Can't wait to get ahold of it and get it on.
received_3178903825725119.jpeg

Also I might be working a trade as someone has a brand new Hobbywing ezrun Max10 and 4000kv motor (3660) and wanting a 1/24 axial

Honestly it could just be the body posts.. Did u check to see if they were the same height!? Also a shock upgrade is a must, u want adjustable.. Stock shocks are terrible!! But u could use these gpm shock tower braces to get them standing up until u get some!! šŸ˜Ž

20211213_193223_HDR.jpg

Honestly it could just be the body posts.. Did u check to see if they were the same height!? Also a shock upgrade is a must, u want adjustable.. Stock shocks are terrible!! But u could use these gpm shock tower braces to get them standing up until u get some!! šŸ˜Ž

View attachment 188924
Yeah I already have my eyes on the gpm shock mounts and GPM shocks. Just waiting for next payday lol. Oh and Happy New Year Yall

Made a deal with a local and swap.

received_253118896891480.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back