Kraton MY FIRST Backflip!! Kraton 6S.... VIDEO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats man. I have not done a flip with my Kraton yet, so it was great to hear your raw happiness in the video. And nothing broke on top of it!

Was is just my phone or did you go all Barry White there for a little bit in the middle?

Also, I almost lost it at "There's a beautiful squirrel."
????????

Well done @AustinKraton. The journey has begun. Starts with mastering singles, than doubles, and eventually front flips. Amazing feeling knowing you can control an rc with just throttle and brake. Keep on sending it bro!

Congrats man. I have not done a flip with my Kraton yet, so it was great to hear your raw happiness in the video. And nothing broke on top of it!

Was is just my phone or did you go all Barry White there for a little bit in the middle?

Also, I almost lost it at "There's a beautiful squirrel."
????????

Ha ha...that was my phone editing...I slowed down the clip and my voice got caught up in it!

Ha ha....yeah nothing broke! Whoo whoo....
Nice vids mate, one can tell you were having a blast :D
On a little sidenote, your rear wheels on the Kraton are put on against their direction of rotation ;)

Thank you! Will reverse!
Well done @AustinKraton. The journey has begun. Starts with mastering singles, than doubles, and eventually front flips. Amazing feeling knowing you can control an rc with just throttle and brake. Keep on sending it bro!

Thank you. Yes its an incredible feeling...I still can't believe it myself!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back