My first Notorious fail

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forrest125

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
Yup, let’s start a movement, like “be kind rewind” only for trash cans like “don’t be lazy, pick up your trash can within 3 days cuz the guy next door is an adult-child with an rc car”. Seems catchy.... Anyways wide open and was doing the “I’m clear, I’m clear I’m clear”. Not awful but stripped lower bent bone and sheared shock bolt....
0DB4F5FA-A9D8-4C2A-814C-1C24C4C596A8.jpeg

Yup, let’s start a movement, like “be kind rewind” only for trash cans like “don’t be lazy, pick up your trash can within 3 days cuz the guy next door is an adult-child with an rc car”. Seems catchy.... Anyways wide open and was doing the “I’m clear, I’m clear I’m clear”. Not awful but stripped lower bent bone and sheared shock bolt....View attachment 24733
Check out this mod to help prevent shearing in the future:
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/how-to-break-a-shock-mount.8369/

Yup, let’s start a movement, like “be kind rewind” only for trash cans like “don’t be lazy, pick up your trash can within 3 days cuz the guy next door is an adult-child with an rc car”. Seems catchy.... Anyways wide open and was doing the “I’m clear, I’m clear I’m clear”. Not awful but stripped lower bent bone and sheared shock bolt....View attachment 24733

Check your steering rack to see if it's bowed.
It happens a lot when one wheel takes a big hit.

Check your steering rack to see if it's bowed.
It happens a lot when one wheel takes a big hit.

I was taking out set screw and pin (which broke my 2.5????) and was thinking with the aluminium at the end I could see that being bent, haven’t checked yet tho.....my hobby shop in town might as well not even sell rc parts, 2 week minimum on anything arrma...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back