Kraton My first ramp to ramp backflip! 😎

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djrahbee

Send-Flip-Break-Fix-Repeat 🤙🏼
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Outcast EXB
  9. Infraction 4x4
Second time I set up 2 ramps in a attempt to land a smooth transition. Tried a backflip and got it the second time! Soooooo satisfying!!! 😁

Wanted to give @Rcproponent a shout out for building and selling this rig to me! Only thing I've done to it is fix the sht I broke. My favorite Arrma by far!!

Last edited:
Thats sooo satisfying to watch too, so smooth! Well done!!
Thanks man...so much fun! I literally have goose bumps typing this. 👊🏻

Second time I set up 2 ramps in a attempt to land a smooth transition. Tried a backflip and got it the second time! Soooooo satisfying!!! 😁

Wanted to give @Rcproponent a shout out for building and selling this rig to me! Only thing I've done to it is fix the sht I broke. My favorite Arrma by far!!
That was really sweet! I can't believe you got it on the 2nd try. Subbed to your chan! :cool: (y)

That was nice !!!! For your next trick , set up ramp at house ( notice house is a flat roof ) , jump up onto roof , drive around and jump off down onto the other ramp !!! That would be so cool !!!
LOL! We think alike. I'm already trying to figure how and where once I get a little better. 👍🏼

Like you meant to do it and like you've done it a hundred times before. Easy peasy, lemon ...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back