Mojave My first Video!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo much dust and dirt!! How long did that take you to clear her off!?! Lol.

Sooo much dust and dirt!! How long did that take you to clear her off!?! Lol.
Takes me about 40 minutes to get her dusted out with the compressor, and then hose off the body. To be honest, I was bad and left her in the garage in dust mode...it was about 110°F and I just didn't have it in me. :dead: I will clean it tomorrow after work. :) As a side note, I probably poured a soda cans worth of dirt out of her before I left the site.

Takes me about 40 minutes to get her dusted out with the compressor, and then hose off the body. To be honest, I was bad and left her in the garage in dust mode...it was about 110°F and I just didn't have it in me. :dead: I will clean it tomorrow after work. :) As a side note, I probably poured a soda cans worth of dirt out of her before I left the site.
Ooh yeah. I know exactly what you mean! Where u running her 6s? Love the video editing. Which GoPro mount are you using

This video was 6 s, last week was 4s but no video, not sure which I prefer yet. I used a head mount that came with the bundle I bought. Seemed to work well and wasn't uncomfortable, fit right over my boonie hat no problem.

Nice! I gotta get a headset. I’m beatin my GoPro up inside and outside of my rigs trying to get the perfect shot lol. Keep em coming

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back