My first youtube video!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is fairly normal though for FPV, all these good videos you see are recorded on board. Only thing that could improve this would be better antennas (cloverleaf) and a high point for mounting. Power filtering might help as well, as per the other thread on this.
Starting to look interesting, might rip one of my Quads apart just for this.

That is fairly normal though for FPV, all these good videos you see are recorded on board. Only thing that could improve this would be better antennas (cloverleaf) and a high point for mounting. Power filtering might help as well, as per the other thread on this.
Starting to look interesting, might rip one of my Quads apart just for this.
Dude it's the most fun I have ever had with an rc car. Way more fun than just jumping and smashing them, less money on repairs lol. When you hammer on the throttle and the car gets squirly it's so much fun, or when you crash and barrel roll....just like the movies all you can see is the horizon spin as you tumble around. And night driving is the poop!

Cool (y). Where‘s the traffic, did you close the roads for bashing??
If you look real real close you can see the cruisers blocking the road :ROFLMAO: ...no my street gets dead at night somedays so I take advantage of it. During lockdown it was friggin awesome I was able to rip in the middle of an intersection in rush hour. Raced a cop too it was fun.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back