Mojave My fix for Mojave filling up with grass and debris

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
Just as everyone says , the last time I used my Mojave was out in a golf driving range field (grass/dead grass that is now hay ) and it filled up and actually got into the esc and stopped the fan .So I had this Dusty Motors chassis cover left over from my Slash 2wd and decided to make it work in the Mojave . It actually is shaped pretty good to the Mojave chassis but runs a little short in the back (who cares ) , it is in the front you don't want the stuff getting into . Had to slice a small hole for the chassis brace to pass thru . Anyway worked great , did a full battery run in same field today , made it to LVC , nothing broke on it !!! LOL .
Here are the before and after pics .

Attachments

• IMG_4035.JPG
    IMG_4035.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_4039.JPG
    IMG_4039.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4041.JPG
    IMG_4041.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_4042.JPG
    IMG_4042.JPG
    116.3 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_4044.JPG
    IMG_4044.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_4046.JPG
    IMG_4046.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 116
Just as everyone says , the last time I used my Mojave was out in a golf driving range field (grass/dead grass that is now hay ) and it filled up and actually got into the esc and stopped the fan .So I had this Dusty Motors chassis cover left over from my Slash 2wd and decided to make it work in the Mojave . It actually is shaped pretty good to the Mojave chassis but runs a little short in the back (who cares ) , it is in the front you don't want the stuff getting into . Had to slice a small hole for the chassis brace to pass thru . Anyway worked great , did a full battery run in same field today , made it to LVC , nothing broke on it !!! LOL .
Here are the before and after pics .
Nice job of making it work. You should also ask @Notorious J about his pantyhose. :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back