Senton My GoolRC motor is just beeping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drbusta50

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton 6s
So I have no idea what’s wrong. My GoolRC motor is just beeping. My spectrum remote status light is solid red. No steering. So I’m assuming that the car has no signal. But tried to re bind but I can’t figure that out. Any ideas
Also fan doesn’t even move

Last edited:
It beeps when there is no radio signal from the receiver, so you got an issue with the receiver either not bound to the radio, connection issue between the esc and receiver, or failed receiver. Just make sure your esc is connected to Channel 2 on the receiver and that it isn't plugged in backwards. If you have the spektrum STX2 you should have two solid lights when it's bound and connected.

I have an old GoolRC system laying around so I made you a video demonstrating the beep when the radio is turned off and how it goes away when it's turned on.

It beeps when there is no radio signal from the receiver, so you got an issue with the receiver either not bound to the radio, connection issue between the esc and receiver, or failed receiver. Just make sure your esc is connected to Channel 2 on the receiver and that it isn't plugged in backwards. If you have the spektrum STX2 you should have two solid lights when it's bound and connected.

I have an old GoolRC system laying around so I made you a video demonstrating the beep when the radio is turned off and how it goes away when it's turned on.

So I put my original esc and brushed motor back in and everything works fine. So does that mean my GoolRC esc is not working correctly?

Quite possible bad esc, or you had something plugged in backwards or wrong. You said you also didn't have steering so maybe it is as simple as connections were backwards or on the wrong ports on the receiver. If you are 150% sure it is connected correctly and the receiver works with your brushed setup and only doesn't work on your GoolRC setup then my vote is bad esc.

If you have a voltmeter, check the BEC voltage. Do you know what current the BEC is rated for?
ESC Specifications:
Item name: Waterproof ESC
Continue current: 60A
Burst current: 320A
Battery: 2-3S Li-Po / 4-9S Ni-Mh Ni-Cd
BEC output: 5.5V / 3A
Power supply plugs: T plug male
Motor plugs: 4mm banana plug female

It doesn't indicate if it's 3A maximum or continuous. I'd check the BEC voltage with a voltmeter..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back