Granite My hobby store the best

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyr Rc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. 4x4-Mega
S/o zack and the whole Hobbytown for assisting me for the last past week every day lol when I came in every thing stops lol and this is 700$ later and a brand new blx system I’m about to tear the streets up

Attachments

• 71C955E4-24CD-4B60-A0E6-8A38466547ED.jpeg
    71C955E4-24CD-4B60-A0E6-8A38466547ED.jpeg
    425.3 KB · Views: 91
S/o zack and the whole Hobbytown for assisting me for the last past week every day lol when I came in every thing stops lol and this is 700$ later and a brand new blx system I’m about to tear the streets up

Please tell me that $700 includes the price of the truck.

Looks like you are running the stock slipper? What about the diff inputs? For 3s, you really need to upgrade both. Get the BLX slipper, and the HD 17t input.
I have both I’m running the stock parts until they break or malfunction then I will but for now she is moving lol

Please tell me that $700 includes the price of the truck.
Yes of course lol

Looks like you are running the stock slipper? What about the diff inputs? For 3s, you really need to upgrade both. Get the BLX slipper, and the HD 17t input.
I have em lol I’m just seeing how much I can abuse the stock parts lol

I purchased mostly every known part to break within a month so that why the total was 700$ within the last four days lol

this is definitely a expensive hobby

I purchased mostly every known part to break within a month so that why the total was 700$ within the last four days lol
That makes more sense. I just saw the picture and $700 and was like "please tell me he got more than that for $700" lol. It's always great to have extra parts so that the fun can keep going.

That makes more sense. I just saw the picture and $700 and was like "please tell me he got more than that for $700" lol. It's always great to have extra parts so that the fun can keep going.
yeah but now it seems like nothing wants to break lol but im about to really run her pictures and a update will be posted soon

yeah lol that's to you and megasty I learned from best but this is light compaired to you guys
Lol, I am cheap. I would be surprised if I have $400 in my Granite. But then I am not counting cost for stuff I pulled out of my spares bin (like the BLX185 combo - cheating, I know)

Lol, I am cheap. I would be surprised if I have $400 in my Granite. But then I am not counting cost for stuff I pulled out of my spares bin (like the BLX185 combo - cheating, I know)
that's not cheating that's a smart move lol guess what I think im ready to put the granite up and get a typhon lol

I thought maybe he lived in Australia and that’s why it cost so much....I wish we paid your prices up there!

I have a running spreadsheet of all they money I have spent. Tools, cars, batteries, spare parts you name it. Plus I started back into this to do something with my son so everything is doubled, since we both drive. Yeah it adds up quick.

I have a running spreadsheet of all they money I have spent. Tools, cars, batteries, spare parts you name it. Plus I started back into this to do something with my son so everything is doubled, since we both drive. Yeah it adds up quick.

I don’t believe I want to know all that I have spent lol

So stop with the suspense already. How much over how many years (recent) on how many cars? You show me yours, I'll show you mine. Wait, that didn't come out right...........

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back