My hot takes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of my really short friends always drive huge vehicles. Not that they even need them for anything, like hauling etc. No kids or anything. Just commute to work alone in Big cars and trucks by themselves. An overcompensating thing if you ask me.

Me: literally eating Chick-Fil-A right now... JK I have never had popeyes and only once had Chick-Fil-A.

I remember when the Popeyes sandwiches first came out there were shortages and people were getting into fights over it. Thought that was so ridiculous. Then I finally tried one and after the first bite I told my wife "I'd consider throwing a punch or two for this." 🤣

I remember when the Popeyes sandwiches first came out there were shortages and people were getting into fights over it. Thought that was so ridiculous. Then I finally tried one and after the first bite I told my wife "I'd consider throwing a punch or two for this." 🤣
Truth, I'm eating a spicy as I type this!🥰🤤

My hot take:
Chik-Fil-A chicken sandwiches suck! Popeyes is 10 times better...
No way.. spicy chicken from chickfila is unbeatable!! Im in tampa suburbs though and they are pretty popular here!!

And I've been smashing Ihop pancakes here lately as well.. oh my bad, thought it said hot cakes!!🔥

My hot take:
Chik-Fil-A chicken sandwiches suck! Popeyes is 10 times better...
Woah woah woah. Chill out with that blasphemy. It’s ok to say that Popeyes has the better sandwich. They are damn tasty. But to say Chick-Fil-A sucks is crossing the line. 🤪🤣

There appears to be a rash of anti-shortism on this site. I recommend that all who have participated in the short hate commentary be vaccinated immediately to prevent the persecution of those of lower stature from spreading. Those who continue to abuse and violate the rights of smaller individuals may be forced to remain at home with no access to computers, phones or any device capable of social interaction until it is proven that they are able to express their love for all people regardless of height. SHORT LIVES MATTER. The 59AB (5 Feet 9 Inches And Below) community will fight vigorously against ALL forms of discrimination imposed upon us by those of larger proportions. This is our manifesto...it will be called the DAVID VS goliath Movement. It would be in your best interest to join us. We outnumber the rest of you. Those who oppose will be made to fall to their kness...thus leveling the playing field...

There appears to be a rash of anti-shortism on this site. I recommend that all who have participated in the short hate commentary be vaccinated immediately to prevent the persecution of those of lower stature from spreading. Those who continue to abuse and violate the rights of smaller individuals may be forced to remain at home with no access to computers, phones or any device capable of social interaction until it is proven that they are able to express their love for all people regardless of height. SHORT LIVES MATTER. The 59AB (5 Feet 9 Inches And Below) community will fight vigorously against ALL forms of discrimination imposed upon us by those of larger proportions. This is our manifesto...it will be called the DAVID VS goliath Movement. It would be in your best interest to join us. We outnumber the rest of you. Those who oppose will be made to fall to their kness...thus leveling the playing field...
Nothing wrong with short people. They’re helpful when you need to get something out of the lower cabinets and don’t feel like bending over. Also, super helpful for washing your 1:1 cars wheels.

Screenshot_20221031-140716.png
Screenshot_20221031-135126.png

I found this in a chick fil a bathroom a while back, made me chuckle:

Screenshot_20221031-140144.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back