My hot takes.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TRUTH!!!! my wife is a shorty and LOUD. so glad she don't care about this forum lmao!😆
My wife is short AND Cuban. She always says she’s not yelling. It’s just how she talks.
BIG things come in small packages
Yea, like my credit card bill after buying RC stuff.

I call your Cuban and raise you an Irish redhead. Thank God we quit drinking years ago or I'd be dead by now.
I’m Irish but not red headed. Don’t ever let our wives meet. If they were friends we’d be F’d. 🤣

My hot take for the day.

If you drive a stock Honda Civic and have a wing higher than the car on it, you are a dbag.
Or have a truck that's lifted 10in and has 30in wheels on it.

I have 2 very close friends and very short . A married couple.
They are a very loud household. No joke. And they have 2 tiny loud dogs too.
Must be something to this short thing.:unsure:

There appears to be a rash of anti-shortism on this site. I recommend that all who have participated in the short hate commentary be vaccinated immediately to prevent the persecution of those of lower stature from spreading. Those who continue to abuse and violate the rights of smaller individuals may be forced to remain at home with no access to computers, phones or any device capable of social interaction until it is proven that they are able to express their love for all people regardless of height. SHORT LIVES MATTER. The 59AB (5 Feet 9 Inches And Below) community will fight vigorously against ALL forms of discrimination imposed upon us by those of larger proportions. This is our manifesto...it will be called the DAVID VS goliath Movement. It would be in your best interest to join us. We outnumber the rest of you. Those who oppose will be made to fall to their kness...thus leveling the playing field...
Brah..? You thought this out waaaaayyyy to well, how tall are you? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Squatted is even worse.
I can't stand seeing the cars when they stuff the wheels under the car with terrible camber, they think its so cool. BAck in the day the only idiots driving like that were the ones who could afford parts and just cut the springs smh. hate it.

And all you guys have some big cojones, I wouldn't talk about my perfect size short lady on this forum, they find everything out and are tough. God bless yall.

Last edited:
I was waiting for "the bigger the giant the greater his fall" in that lengthy post.
I guess your expectations ... came up short.

If there's any ever confusion over whether California is a state or a commonwealth, I can promise you, California is a state. A state of emergency, state of disrepair, state of mind ... Okay, I know there are people that live there and love it, and that's great! Having warm weather year round is something I wish PA had. Truly. However, you do have to admit, that when a state as large as California is, is simultaneously on fire, in a drought, AND flooding, the jokes are never ... in short supply.

If there's any ever confusion over whether California is a state or a commonwealth, I can promise you, California is a state. A state of emergency, state of disrepair, state of mind ... Okay, I know there are people that live there and love it, and that's great! Having warm weather year round is something I wish PA had. Truly. However, you do have to admit, that when a state as large as California is, is simultaneously on fire, in a drought, AND flooding, the jokes are never ... in short supply.
California needs to become 2-3 states. So does Texas. I personally think America needs to combine a bunch of the east coast states, and split some of the large states.

On a side note: have you heard about the California and New California idea for splitting Cali? The idea is, all the big cities get their own states, and all the rest of Cali becomes one big state.

I want to say that I've heard that, but ... I'm a little behind on news like that. Honest question, how far are we keeping the small jokes going? Suppose it should only be a little while longer or a short distance ...

To change the topic slightly ... I get why people don't like Traxxas. Big company, thinks their crap doesn't stink, constantly throwing their c(r)apital around if a company does something that's too close to them ... Yeah. And for years, I loved them. My favorite r/c will forever be the Stampede. Well ... I should say MY Stampede. Once Traxxas changed the body style and the location of the receiver (and their constant refusal to update any part of the Stampede), the company started to fall out of favor with me. Then the whole lawsuit with Arrma ... no ... just ... NO. Lots of little things add up to no-more-purchases-from-me. The kind of thing that leaves a bad taste in your mouth once you know ... y'know? So really, the company should just be called Traxx@$$. Yes, I spelled it that way for a couple reasons, the one that fits most appropriately is traxxas will "at" people over money issues. Also kind of appropriately, where's traxxas' head quarters? Texas, or in this case: Tex@$$, 'cuz it's big, showy, and most people don't want to mess with it. That's my "hot take" on a manufacturer I used to like.

I want to say that I've heard that, but ... I'm a little behind on news like that. Honest question, how far are we keeping the small jokes going? Suppose it should only be a little while longer or a short distance ...

To change the topic slightly ... I get why people don't like Traxxas. Big company, thinks their crap doesn't stink, constantly throwing their c(r)apital around if a company does something that's too close to them ... Yeah. And for years, I loved them. My favorite r/c will forever be the Stampede. Well ... I should say MY Stampede. Once Traxxas changed the body style and the location of the receiver (and their constant refusal to update any part of the Stampede), the company started to fall out of favor with me. Then the whole lawsuit with Arrma ... no ... just ... NO. Lots of little things add up to no-more-purchases-from-me. The kind of thing that leaves a bad taste in your mouth once you know ... y'know? So really, the company should just be called Traxx@$$. Yes, I spelled it that way for a couple reasons, the one that fits most appropriately is traxxas will "at" people over money issues. Also kind of appropriately, where's traxxas' head quarters? Texas, or in this case: Tex@$$, 'cuz it's big, showy, and most people don't want to mess with it. That's my "hot take" on a manufacturer I used to like.
I like Texas, and somewhat traxxas... I think the reason most people don't like traxxas is the lawsuit. It set a bad reputation on traxxas as a brand.

I have so many short stories about small people. It seems the new youtube trend (youtube shorts) was developed by a small person with ego problems...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back