SOLD / FOUND My items for sale or trade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bckyrdbshr

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Vendetta
I hope this is ok to post, if not mods please delete. I have some stuff for sale or trade here.

First off what you see is what you get. I'm not going to go into great detail as the pictures should show what's included and the shape the item is in. The first E-Revo with the body and wing has been driven a couple times. I have went through the rig and changed out all the fluids, front and rear diffs have 50,000 and center has 500,000. Both trucks will need to be setup correctly before you drive them (toe and castor) $160.00 shipped to your door. As for trades I'm looking for the same for both trucks and depending on what you have depends on if you will receive one or both trucks. I'm looking for: Corally1/8 buggies Radix 6s and 4s XP, Python 6s XP, lipo chargers capable of charging 2 - 4 lipo's at a time (would prefer a quad charger) can be AC/DC or just DC as long as it comes with a power supply. The shape of the items have to be same or better than what I'm offering. NO beat up, scratched up, drove like you stole it, ragged out R/C's. As for the chargers NO outdated, no name, on its last leg, beat up, jerry rigged chargers. OK, the second E-Revo is brand new built from parts. The only thing that's not new are a couple of the rod ends. It obviously needs a body and wing and as the first truck it will need to be setup and both trucks will need your electrics and running gear. All fluids are stock factory fluids. $175.00 shipped to your door. If you would just like to purchase the prices are list for each, if you would like to purchase both trucks $300.00 shipped to your door with tracking. As for trades, the same applies to both trucks. I take PayPal / [email protected] and Cash App / $BigDaddyLove68 (I prefer Cash App) PayPal has been acting screwy with my sales even though I've been with them for 20yrs they cant seem to fix the issue. Cash App is where my Social Security Check gets deposited to every month and yes you do have buyer protection regardless of what others say, not that you will need it.. I've got several sales on the Arrma forum (bckyrdbshr) and on eBay (rc-freakazoid-1968).

E-Revo #1

1 (1) copy.jpg

1 (2) copy.jpg

1 (3) copy.jpg

E-Revo #2
3 (1) copy.jpg

3 (2) copy.jpg

3 (3) copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope this is ok to post, if not mods please delete. I have some stuff for sale or trade here.

First off what you see is what you get. I'm not going to go into great detail as the pictures should show what's included and the shape the item is in. The first E-Revo with the body and wing has been driven a couple times. I have went through the rig and changed out all the fluids, front and rear diffs have 50,000 and center has 500,000. Both trucks will need to be setup correctly before you drive them (toe and castor) $160.00 shipped to your door. As for trades I'm looking for the same for both trucks and depending on what you have depends on if you will receive one or both trucks. I'm looking for: Corally1/8 buggies Radix 6s and 4s XP, Python 6s XP, lipo chargers capable of charging 2 - 4 lipo's at a time (would prefer a quad charger) can be AC/DC or just DC as long as it comes with a power supply. The shape of the items have to be same or better than what I'm offering. NO beat up, scratched up, drove like you stole it, ragged out R/C's. As for the chargers NO outdated, no name, on its last leg, beat up, jerry rigged chargers. OK, the second E-Revo is brand new built from parts. The only thing that's not new are a couple of the rod ends. It obviously needs a body and wing and as the first truck it will need to be setup and both trucks will need your electrics and running gear. All fluids are stock factory fluids. $175.00 shipped to your door. If you would just like to purchase the prices are list for each, if you would like to purchase both trucks $300.00 shipped to your door with tracking. As for trades, the same applies to both trucks. I take PayPal / [email protected] and Cash App / $BigDaddyLove68 (I prefer Cash App) PayPal has been acting screwy with my sales even though I've been with them for 20yrs they cant seem to fix the issue. Cash App is where my Social Security Check gets deposited to every month and yes you do have buyer protection regardless of what others say, not that you will need it.. I've got several sales on the Arrma forum (bckyrdbshr) and on eBay (rc-freakazoid-1968).

E-Revo #1

1 (1) copy.jpg

1 (2) copy.jpg

1 (3) copy.jpg

E-Revo #2
3 (1) copy.jpg

3 (2) copy.jpg

3 (3) copy.jpg
👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back