Kraton My Kraton 6s hit me

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 6s
Yesterday I learned it the hard way, that these rigs aren't toys. Gave it to a friend of mine. And my kraton hit me on 6s full throttle. That monster hit my foot, and I was kissing the floor... My angle is as big as 2.
Shouldn't gave it to someone inexperienced with this type of hobby.

Last edited:
No, got none.

Thx I'm fine.

Can barely walk of course, but I'm at work anyway. Getting paid for buying new toys ?
Mine has tried to kill me before. It was a 5t. I did it to myself though.
Damn, I almost hit my daughter ones... My senton 3s got his clutch bit loose, so I didn't hit the breaks as usual... I steered then so hard that it flipped, so I won't hit her...

Yes, been there done that. When I got my first Arrma I hit my wife's ankle, my daughter and eventually myself and yes it hurts. Especially a 1/8 scale. I did have a photo of my foot all scraped and bruised but i can't find it. They can be very dangerous in inexperienced hands.

My gf got a little too hooked on driving my gas Losi DBXL and hit herself once. It was no fun.

Yesterday I learned it the hard way, that this rigs aren't toys. Gave it to a friend of mine. And my kraton hit me on 6s, full throttle. That monster hit my foot, and I was kissing the floor... My angle is as big as 2.
Shouldn't gave it to someone inexperienced with this type of hobby.
Yeah I don't just give my remote to ANYONE. If they do want to try it out, I stay with the remote and and tell them to take it easy and my vehicle is far away and in a big field. If not, nope. These things can be dangerous for a rookie, a kid etc and can hurt someone or something in a hurry. Sorry you had to learn that that lesson like that. Wow. Even you have to be careful. I ran my Typhon up my leg at the park when I threw the remote inside the trunk before I turned off the damn RC. It was parked right behind me. I was in a hurry because it was COLD. That hurt!

Yeah I don't just give my remote to ANYONE. If they do want to try it out, I stay with the remote and and tell them to take it easy and my vehicle is far away and in a big field. If not, nope. These things can be dangerous for a rookie, a kid etc and can hurt someone or something in a hurry. Sorry you had to learn that that lesson like that. Wow. Even you have to be careful. I ran my Typhon up my leg at the park when I threw the remote inside the trunk before I turned off the damn RC. It was parked right behind me. I was in a hurry because it was COLD. That hurt!
You're right for sure.. But I was an open field, and he drove 60 to 100 Mt away... It was dark, and we installed just new leds..yeah the rest is history ? in the end I can lough and learn about it. At least it hit me, call it karma..

My son has a nasty scar on his scalp from a bad driver of an XMaxx at the skatepark.
He had to get stitches at the emergency clinic. Needless to say my wife was not happy.

It was a painful lesson learned to take every necessary precaution of safety in the future.

That's not going to stop one of us and many of us from putting higher gearing for 55+ MPH ?
If belted speed tires existed in a large diameter tire for 1/5 scale MT or Truggies I'd probably speed run it.
Best I could do with the XMaxx was 72mph after sewing Kevlar through the rubber tires.

Lesson learned. I had newb friends ask me if they could run my cars more times I can think of, chicks too. When I say no they look disappointed. They don't understand that they could hurt someone or themselves and destroy my car which would leave me to fix it myself.

I had a friend that improvised a ramp and I let him run up from the street and into his front yard. Well, that's what was supposed to happen.. Instead he sprang off of the corner of the ramp and flipped way up high and into the street, almost hit me in the face and carved a 6" long 1/4"deep gouge into the side mirror of my rental car. Never again. Not my RC car. Somebody wants to hand me $1500 deposit, sure....have at it. otherwise no thank you. lol.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back