Kraton My kraton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just today decided to take the differentials all out and give them a rebuild and for some reason the front diff is locking and I'm pretty sure it's the spider gears that are somehow binding and locking it up. The spider gears were very worn when I opened it so should I look Into replacing it immediately or can I get by with a locked front diff?

Just today decided to take the differentials all out and give them a rebuild and for some reason the front diff is locking and I'm pretty sure it's the spider gears that are somehow binding and locking it up. The spider gears were very worn when I opened it so should I look Into replacing it immediately or can I get by with a locked front diff?
Get an aluminum diff.

I had replaced the diff internals and now it has resistance when turning it and will feel a lot tighter. I have a different thread for this problem. 2 stock shims under the sun gears and 4 regular stock spider gear shims.

This is what happened yesterday. Currently looking for some new tires. I have a thread about this here. https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/tires-for-kraton-6s.39959/#post-548617
Thanks for checking my kraton 6s build log.

IMG_20210606_150548092.jpg

Updates!
New radio and receiver from @leroychurchill and @morrjr71 Thank you guys!!
It's now going to be running off a SLT3 and SR315 receiver over the stock Arrma V1 TX with a flysky RX that recently shorted.
Swapped back from my BLX185 ESC to the old Hobbywing quick run ESC that might have some issues. I have also been running copperhead 2 tires or Duratrax Stakker tires.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back