Kraton My kraton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20210314_171530610.jpg
mine is the blue on of the two. For now I don't think I have any upgrades planed. I am open for suggestions though!
One

View attachment 142659mine is the blue on of the two. For now I don't think I have any upgrades planed. I am open for suggestions though!
One
Role cage
aluminum diffs
Belted tyres (if you don't want balooning)
Skidplate (if you don't like scratches but the standard frame is durrable)
Thicker or more flexible body (i have a t-bone rolecage)
Maybe a better radio if you want fore functionality
And aluminum shocks

I understand where you are going but for now I don't need belted tires because I have only been running it on 4s... Really should try it on 6s. I'm pretty sure aluminum shocks are stock. I have the body fully duct taped and it is very tough.

I understand where you are going but for now I don't need belted tires because I have only been running it on 4s... Really should try it on 6s. I'm pretty sure aluminum shocks are stock. I have the body fully duct taped and it is very tough.
Are the eyelits on the shocks aluminum? (The parts that mount the bottom of the shocks)

For now I think so. I have seen videos on the kraton and it is truly amazing what you can do with it. Mine is a V1 so I think it could use a few durability upgrades.

For now I think so. I have seen videos on the kraton and it is truly amazing what you can do with it. Mine is a V1 so I think it could use a few durability upgrades.
I'd keep the motor for now. You don't really need on until the thing gets heavy or until you get a longer backyard

I'd keep the motor for now. You don't really need on until the thing gets heavy or until you get a longer backyard
Ok my plan was to keep this motor but I just am a little worried about the temps because I don't know if I'm pushing it to hard. It is the original V1 kraton 6s BLX motor. It does have some timing tuning on it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back