My Kraton 8S Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frankca24

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Outcast 4s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Outcast EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Vendetta
After a long time of abuse and delivering many many smiles of great times, my Kraton was starting to show its age. Its an older V1 RTR and its been an amazing model. The last outing I had with it most of the bulkhead screws and other plastics were just to stripped out from abuse and everything started to shake loose to the point where I had to go through and tighten them during a bash session. So it was time for a rebuild! Thanks to Jennys RC, and my local LHS (powerhobby) it wasn't to bad at all. I transferred all my electronics over and made some tuning adjustments in the end

What I got new :

Battery trays
Receiver box
Both from and rear bumpers
Side skirts
Katon Wing
EXB sway bars
EXB shocks front rear
EXB front and rear turn buckles
EXB chassis brace
M2C chassis mount
M2C Hinge pins
M2C rear axles
Whole steering bellcrank
Jennys RC Kraton EXB screw set
Scorched parts titanium center drive shafts
Scorched parts titanium axles ( only in the front could not get another pair)
Fast Eddie bearing kit all around

Center diff rebuilt with 3 ear plugs
500k in front and rear diffs

IMG_2975.JPG

IMG_2978.jpg

IMG_2985.jpg

IMG_2983.jpg
IMG_2982.jpg

Nice bro :) it shall live again!

crazy you used the heck out of it so much that screws started coming loose during bashing haha. That’s awesome tho, got some good use out of her I hope. Cool that you are rebirthing instead of scrap and start new haha

Nice bro :) it shall live again!

crazy you used the heck out of it so much that screws started coming loose during bashing haha. That’s awesome tho, got some good use out of her I hope. Cool that you are rebirthing instead of scrap and start new haha
Of course! Old girl never let me down so I couldn’t let her down. It’s been an incredibly reliable model. Taken tons of bad crashes snd tons of big sends. Besides now it’s on par with my outcast EXB 🤣.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back