Kraton My Latest Kraton 4S Video!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check it out ???

Great vid man! Just converted my 3s Senton to 4s Kraton today! (Everything except the body that is). My chassis has taken a helluva beating and still going strong ?
20200603_140910.jpg

20200603_140849.jpg

good looking kranite

Started life about 4 weeks ago as a 3s Senton...liked the body style but hated the tiny tires...so, I started looking around on jennysrc...before I knew what happened I had all the parts to build a Kraton LOL

Long story short...the only Senton parts left are the body mounts and body itself. Stuffed a 2050kv motor in there and waiting for my BLX200 to show up so I can drive this thing! ?

The only way i learned to do a back flip is let go of the throttle before the jump and yay the throttle all the way when in the air i cant do it like you do like with almost no throttle in the air you just do little revs and it backflips as fast as mine does when i full throttle on 15t
you wizard

Stock shafts are reliable even when mine in the rear the u joins holes were stretched to dead i was able to rock the tire for 1/4 turn before the driveshaft will start to turn?? my bet is you somehow lost it after the accident

You keep breaking those shafts, did you tighten the slipper all the way again?
This is the first shaft I've broken on the K4S and I've had it since fall of last year.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back