My losi mini t 40th anniversary

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clubin

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Vorteks
Got a bunch of hoppups for it. Well everything I bought one of everything losi makes for it. Lol. Parts are so cheap. It’s relative to what it is. Looks well made. Battery is charging.

Attachments

• B7C28DCE-3A1E-4D3C-A05A-FE87A7E019B6.jpeg
    B7C28DCE-3A1E-4D3C-A05A-FE87A7E019B6.jpeg
    339.8 KB · Views: 113
You’ll love it!!

The tx sucks tho...
I hooked mine up to my NB4 ?

If you put a small zip tie on the servo saver it will dramatically increase the turning radius. ?

Got a bunch of hoppups for it. Well everything I bought one of everything losi makes for it. Lol. Parts are so cheap. It’s relative to what it is. Looks well made. Battery is charging.

Where did ya get it? I want one of them little bastards! See, here I go with the buying :poop: .....

The air hockey table has taken out 3 servos ???
That air hockey table need's a 4 x 8 sheet of ply-wood and an HO slot car track on it ?

Last edited:
Eliminator-RC in WINNIPEG Manitoba. It’s a cool little car. I need to make up a indoor track.

Oh, up over der EH?

I see them on flea bay for $320ish.. Fugin thing was $240 in the store about 3 weeks ago when I KNEW I should have bought one.. :mad:

Enjoy! ;) I'd probably try and fit a 540 can in the thing anyway:LOL:

Oh, up over der EH?

I see them on flea bay for $320ish.. Fugin thing was $240 in the store about 3 weeks ago when I KNEW I should have bought one.. :mad:

Enjoy! ;) I'd probably try and fit a 540 can in the thing anyway:LOL:
I don’t think i will. It’s fast!

I don’t think i will. It’s fast!

I found one at a local HT by me for $250, dude said on his book face page he'd be in there pulling orders for shipments only and to email him. Problem is, after all the crap I'd want to buy for it I'd be into it for a little over a nickle. I can't leave :poop: alone, always have to be pulling :poop: apart, "upgrading" :poop: until I'm broke as :poop:... I had to pass and almost had to cut off my "BUY NOW" finger on a few other things at Amain/Horizon..

Do they make a "BUY NOW" button for "BUY NOW" fingers that need rehab?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back