Vendetta My low cell Vendetta build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd definitely go to grps,,what was at 30%???gyro..I'd get rid of gyro 1st till cars dialed in then introduce it...if ya recently took car apart steering could be binded up from overtighten screws..I'd remove horn screw an see if steering is binding
+1,
leave Gyro disabled during the bind initially. A gyro will only mask other issues/ST settings. You will be chasing a ghost. Removing the Gyro from that equation is best. Or it Complicates the setup.
Once it's right how you like it, where you want it, then introduce the Gyro. Been there.
Start with a very Low Gyro Gain. Most setups won't need more than 10 or 20% gain if that.:cool:

+1,
leave Gyro disabled during the bind initially. A gyro will only mask other issues/ST settings. You will be chasing a ghost. Removing the Gyro from that equation is best. Or it Complicates the setup.
Once it's right how you like it, where you want it, then introduce the Gyro. Been there.
Start with a very Low Gyro Gain. Most setups won't need more than 10 or 20% gain if that.:cool:
I agree with what you guys are saying about it masks the problems!
I don't plain on running any gyros on speed cars after this.
I am thinking about what it would look like if I tryed one on a 4wd drag car.

I am finally looking to by the 4050-CM 3800kv motor and I was wondering if i want vents on the end cap or a sealed end cap.
@vwturbowolf (I hope you can help me)
You can get either one. I usually do closed end caps. Some of the vented caps are opened up too much and can crack

Back