Talion My Modified Talion :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC Pimp

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hey Guys!
I have been reading this forum for a while.
Learned a lot here and i truly appreciate it! So thank you all :)
I had some bad luck with electronics in the truck. The ESC lasted 2 runs on 4s Lipo and the servo lasted 4 runs without hitting anything. I have since replaced all of the electronics except the radio system (soon).
My new system is Mamba X Combo cc 2200kv 15t and i love it! Savox 1210sg servo is also very nice. Sexy electronics lead to having sexy time bashing!
50f on the motor after 6s run! oh yaaa! i will step it up with 16 or 17t
Here are my videos on 4s lipo and 6s lipo bashing in snow :)

Thanx guys!

Thank you all! Nice to be here :)
Many more mods planed. Tekno springs on the way (Orange front and rear , longer for rear)
play with shock fluid. Just finished cutting Proline Chev 2014 body to fit. Ready for paint.
4s lipo is fun but not enough sexy time. 6s is too much sexy time....so got to try 5s lipo :)
I love this truck after the mods now. Its nice not having to repair diffs all the time (i sold my e revo to buy this )
And it seems to take 6s lipo nicely ...so far :) I did shim the diffs and change fluid.

@RC Pimp welcome to Arrma Forum and nice work on the Arrma Talion. Looks pretty wicked!
Thank you!! I love having race track as bash truck :)

nice man, i did the same thing with the paddles in the rear and the badlands up front. but the dude at my shop said its better to run all four paddles cause the diff will let the front slip more than the rear..haven't tried it yet thats just what he said...

nice man, i did the same thing with the paddles in the rear and the badlands up front. but the dude at my shop said its better to run all four paddles cause the diff will let the front slip more than the rear..haven't tried it yet thats just what he said...
That is true, To prevent that i am using a higher viscosity center diff fluid. 120.000. It needs to be even thicker for best performance (maybe 300.000) almost lock the center diff.

Talion vs E revo from last night :) Broke the stock rim ...The stock tires where amazing on ice and snow. Rims seem to be very very thin plastic

Love the snow bashing video, espeically when you're using the snow piles [sorry, don't know what those are called, I'm a desert guy] for burms.

Last edited:
Well, I hope it was an epic jump! I'm sorry to hear about the crash.
it was a good one ! did not get it on video though...

Love the snow bashing video, espeically when you're using the snow piles [sorry, don't know what those are called, I'm s desert guy] for burms.
Thank you! They are Proline slingshot paddle tires .Good for sand, snow and water!

For those of you that wonder how Talion compares to Team Durango DEX8t, I made a little video.
Most noticeable differences up close are the driveshafts . They are much nicer design then Talion versions .
Also the chassis and the shock towers look very pleasant and have more adjustments available .

For those of you that wonder how Talion compares to Team Durango DEX8t, I made a little video.
Most noticeable differences up close are the driveshafts . They are much nicer design then Talion versions .
Also the chassis and the shock towers look very pleasant and have more adjustments available .
will the dex8 chassis fit the arrma talion please let me know

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back