Typhon My motor isn't repairable - need replacement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cut the outer race with a Dremel carbide close to all the way through and pop it with a driver to relieve it..

Drill 2) 3mm holes opposite of each other right at the outer race and push it out with a punch and hammer...
I did exactly yhe same (y) with one of my motors, when I got could not get the rear bearing out and only the outer bearing ring was stuck. Took me a while, because you only want to cut the bearing ring and damage not the motor bearing holder (cup).
Last week I replaced the bearings on the 4985, where I could not get the rear bearing out (which was still OK, but I replaced the stock ones with ceramic). Didn't want to try the bread trick since I wanted to try and keep the bearing as spare, so I drilled a hole in the motor end cap. A pin and a hammer and I could tap it out. Covered the hole with tape, ready to run(y)

Really? I'll take you up on it
Yes sir. Just pm me and we will work out the shipping. It shouldn't cost more than $6 going to anywhere in the states. Btw. It's part of the hobby and fourms. To help each other out.

Yes sir. Just pm me and we will work out the shipping. It shouldn't cost more than $6 going to anywhere in the states. Btw. It's part of the hobby and fourms. To help each other out.
One of the easiest ways is to use pay pal shipping. Pack the motor, measure and weigh the box. Send him those details and he can print out his own mailing label. A dude I sent some freebies to before did this and it was cheaper and easier then normal.

The size of the box has more to do with cost then weight by the way. Expect 7-10 bucks for a 5x7 box.

The drive shaft side bearing completely disintegrated and the inner race came out with the shaft. So now I have the outer race of the bearing stuck in the motor and I'm not seeing an easy way to get it out for replacement. I might be looking and getting a new motor, but I don't want to spend over $100 for another firma 3200kv.

What's the recommendation for a replacement that's comparable and easy on the pocketbook?
The drive shaft side bearing completely disintegrated and the inner race came out with the shaft. So now I have the outer race of the bearing stuck in the motor and I'm not seeing an easy way to get it out for replacement. I might be looking and getting a new motor, but I don't want to spend over $100 for another firma 3200kv.

What's the recommendation for a replacement that's comparable and easy on the pocketbook?
$37.00 on Jenny’s rc

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back