Kraton My New 12S kraton build is finished!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soo is that splitter a repurpased spoiler?
Yea he made it into a bumper lol its awesome I'm asking him now about it
Yes and I would venture to say it is not a splitter at all by my definition of how a splitter is setup.

I honestly don't think such a thing helps on a RC like this. It only add more aerodynamic drag.
Yea innovation rc told me to contact the guy at GoneBananas also and gave him make the same ones he made for him so I'm going to go with that! Innovation told me they are awesome and he was skeptical at first about foam tires but when he seen and tested the ones he made for him they were perfect! So that's the way I'm going to go probably in the near future lol

Yea he made it into a bumper lol its awesome I'm asking him now about it

Yea innovation rc told me to contact the guy at GoneBananas also and gave him make the same ones he made for him so I'm going to go with that! Innovation told me they are awesome and he was skeptical at first about foam tires but when he seen and tested the ones he made for him they were perfect! So that's the way I'm going to go probably in the near future lol

My advice is use them for straight line running and then pull them off! No drifting or messing around on them. The sides will chunk fast if you do, and they are pricey. Also gravel debris etc on the road will cause them to chunk. I am not sure if he will give you options but 38 shore hardness work great for me and hold up longer than some other options. My 25 shore foams chunked the first time using them :(

I built a K12s back in March... Lower 70's 47T 12s 800kv on badland beadlocks. There comes a point where it becomes undriveable unless you are only doing speed runs and boring. Buy a road car for speed runs. (y)

IMG_0817.JPG

I built a K12s back in March... Lower 70's 47T 12s 800kv on badland beadlocks. There comes a point where it becomes undriveable unless you are only doing speed runs and boring. Buy a road car for speed runs. (y)

View attachment 104730
Yea in due time i will be getting another rig, probably the limitless or felony might even get infraction V2!! But what size spur were you running and what batteries??
My advice is use them for straight line running and then pull them off! No drifting or messing around on them. The sides will chunk fast if you do, and they are pricey. Also gravel debris etc on the road will cause them to chunk. I am not sure if he will give you options but 38 shore hardness work great for me and hold up longer than some other options. My 25 shore foams chunked the first time using them :(
Ok I will keep that in mind thank you! They are definitely expensive thats for sure haha!

Yea in due time i will be getting another rig, probably the limitless or felony might even get infraction V2!! But what size spur were you running and what batteries??

Ok I will keep that in mind thank you! They are definitely expensive thats for sure haha!

Stock spur. Panthers/HRB/YooWoo packs. Going larger than 47T pinion created LVC on fresh packs. The beast pro pulls massive amps! You will need TONS of pinion for upper 60's mid 70's with the motor you are running. 12s with your current pinion will most likely put you between 58-62MPH

EDIT: Also, when you get better tires, you lose the ballooning effect and will decrease your MPH.

Stock spur. Panthers/HRB/YooWoo packs. Going larger than 47T pinion created LVC on fresh packs. The beast pro pulls massive amps! You will need TONS of pinion for upper 60's mid 70's with the motor you are running. 12s with your current pinion will most likely put you between 58-62MPH

EDIT: Also, when you get better tires, you lose the ballooning effect and will decrease your MPH.
Ok I'm currently running a 43t pinion and only 8S 5000MAH 100C batteries but my motor is 620KV ZTW when I get two 6S batteries I'll finally see where I'm at! So your saying if I get better tires and lose the ballooning effect it will DECREASE the MPH, I thought itbwoukd increase it?? My tires now are belted so they don't really balloon at all but they are just HEAVY that's all and not street thread either lol

Oh, didn’t know you have better tires already. The stock tires really balloon increasing speed but making it out of control.
That's why I run mine in tbe Salt Flats. Nothing to hit!

That's why I run mine in tbe Salt Flats. Nothing to hit!
Well I wish I had some of those near me here in FLORIDA hahaha ? it's harder for me to find a good area to run at where in located it sucks man let me tell you lol!
Oh, didn’t know you have better tires already. The stock tires really balloon increasing speed but making it out of control.
Yea I have some belted lockup X only problem is their MT tires so they a bit heavy that's the only downfall!

So wait 4s it 1/10 8s is 1/5 so is yours like 1/2 scale?
I don't know what you mean, mine is a kraton 8s but I put a ZTW 12S beast pro 300a esc and ZTW 620KV 70120 motor in it so now its converted to do 12s but I only have two 4s batteries still so I need to get two 6s batteries and then see how fast she's going from there.

I don't know what you mean, mine is a kraton 8s but I put a ZTW 12S beast pro 300a esc and ZTW 620KV 70120 motor in it so now its converted to do 12s but I only have two 4s batteries still so I need to get two 6s batteries and then see how fast she's going from there.
@CameronCodes I mean I guess you could call it a 1/2 scale hahaha!

Well I wish I had some of those near me here in FLORIDA hahaha ? it's harder for me to find a good area to run at where in located it sucks man let me tell you lol!

I wish I live in or near Florida. You guys have the best roads in the whole country. Most of the top speed runners live in FL:stig:

He's making his 8s into a 12s
Yea, I already converted it. So I bought it as a kraton 8s right, and I bought a 12S ZTW combo system to put in it instead so now its 12s. They make 16s systems as well!
I wish I live in or near Florida. You guys have the best roads in the whole country. Most of the top speed runners live in FL:stig:
Yes and no lol depends what area you live in. Near me, I have some nice roads near me freshly paved and all that but I wouldn't be able to run on those during the day with all the traffic at night I could but ehhh lol and also, there isn't any good bashing spots that I can find so it sucks man haha!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back