Notorious My new 6s Notorious Stunt Truck will not stop wobbling when I let off the throttle on my DX5C Spektrum remote?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
Quick question #arrmafamily? Ever since I have installed the SpektrumRC DX5C remote for my 6s #Notorious stunt truck for some reason when i LET off the throttle at high speeds it wobbles really bad moving forward! In the manual it says to lower the gains on the AVC option which I tried but that did not work and can't figure it out for the life of me. I starting to get a little frustrated ??? so I asking for some help? Can someone of this forum help me solve this problem since this is my go to 6s rig that i drive the most out of my 3s #Typhon and my 6s #KRATON? I even tried to turn off the AVC, but i still can't figure it out!! Let me know your thoughts and your input which would be highly appreciated?

Attachments

• Spektrum DX5C remote manual.jpeg
    Spektrum DX5C remote manual.jpeg
    142.8 KB · Views: 129
  • Spektrum DX5C remote.jpeg
    Spektrum DX5C remote.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 58
  • Custom 6s Outcast Body.jpeg
    Custom 6s Outcast Body.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 60
Try disabling avc all together I had the same issue and even got it to stop doing it on throttle but If you read through the same section you posted theirs an option you can disable avc while binding it if your sending it you don't want the avc active anyway.

But I did read you said you shut it off but did you recalibrate it after shutting off? And you also need to leave the settings in your tx to certain percentages while recalibrating it.

uhm- unless you did put in an AVC receiver this option should actually not matter as there is no AVC receiver in the Notorious from stock
Well you obviously didnt read the post or the title for that matter he said he has a dx5c which has avc

There are instructions in the manual for turning off the AVC, which I did on mine. If you set the AVC function on the tx to "inhibit", you also have to turn off the AVC on the rx. Don't remember the procedure off hand, but it has to do with holding the bind button while turning on the ESC, then pushing the bind button a certain number of times with-in a few seconds. Something like that. Then recalibrate throttle and steering, etc..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back