Kraton My new Arrma Kraton 6S BLX V4 upgrades before its maiden run.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are probably totally fine with no diff to diff brace with that beefy of a chassis.
I don't think you can actually put the truck together wrong. I don't think the parts will fit. The shock towers have no effect on the spacing between the differentials, which is your issue.

I unscrewed the black on the T2T brace and it came off easily. Now I have to shorten black mounting piece and think about shorten the screw threads. I wonder if there is an after market part that is an adjustable T2T brace for the Kranton?
I went to T Bone Racing and they have part # 10109 TBR Aluminum T2T Tower to Tower Brace for the Arrma Kraton 6S and ordered one and I will see how works and if it fits.
I went to T Bone Racing and they have part # 10109 TBR Aluminum T2T Tower to Tower Brace for the Arrma Kraton 6S and ordered one and I will see how works and if it fits.

Last edited:
I unscrewed the black on the T2T brace and it came off easily. Now I have to shorten black mounting piece and think about shorten the screw threads. I wonder if there is an after market part that is an adjustable T2T brace for the Kranton?
With the chassis braces and the jbitrc chassis you don't need the t2t Brace.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back