My new cleaning solution that works!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! Great idea. I'm gonna pick one up. Thanks

Limit 8? I should get more. Lol

I just went online to see which local Home Depots here in Toronto might have one, and they're almost all sold out! Also, for the first time ever, it's cheaper here at $5.99 CAD. I would blame your post for the sell out, but it was only a couple of hours ago;)
Where did you find it? I can’t find any

After you’re done, a coat of Maxima SC1 HIGH GLOSS COATING. $9.95 @ net wt. 12 OZ.

I call it “new rig in a can”, lol.
This stuff works wonders. I think I have like 7-9 cans. Couldn’t pass up a good deal and I love this stuff, ha. They sell it in smaller cans for you to try but go ahead and buy a big one. You’ll be impressed. And it doesn’t smell too bad, lol.
I recently read in a sc1 review that it does do a good job at making the vehicle look new but after getting it dirty again they said its like a dirt/mud glue. Harder to clean off with sc1 being used. How's your experience for the after cleaning vs cleaning without using sc1?

I recently read in a sc1 review that it does do a good job at making the vehicle look new but after getting it dirty again they said its like a dirt/mud glue. Harder to clean off with sc1 being used. How's your experience for the after cleaning vs cleaning without using sc1?
hmmm. I haven't noticed that it attracts dirt or makes it worse. I'll have to pay attention and report back next time I run in the dirtiest stuff.
I'm also not opposed to trying another finishing compound cause I think this stuff is kinda expensive, soo floral smelling and not available locally. In fact, I'm interested in trying something new soon as my can is about half full now and I'm getting to where I'm tight with it...
CowRC stuff interests me too but none local and way too high shipping cost.
If you or anyone has another compound in mind, please advise and I may give it a shot.

Where did you find it? I can’t find any
Never did. I went to pick one up, and sure enough, nothing. Don't think they're available in Canadian Home Depot.

I check and it says not available in my area. You can get them at lee Valley Tools and it’s $15.99
Now that you mention it, i remember finding that out way back when this post was made. Just never got around to getting one.

Got my little big shot. I have not used it yet on my RC but man I’m very impressed how precise it gets and can see it doing a great job. Thank you crimson
Sorry notorious but nothing is cheaper here than the states not even our own Canadian club whisky

Attachments

• BFBF3EFE-C501-490A-87AC-B93FC52E3A3C.jpeg
    BFBF3EFE-C501-490A-87AC-B93FC52E3A3C.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 56
Got my little big shot. I have not used it yet on my RC but man I’m very impressed how precise it gets and can see it doing a great job. Thank you crimson
Sorry notorious but nothing is cheaper here than the states not even our own Canadian club whisky
It is impressive. Only issue with tiny water beam is it lacks the power to remove thicker dirt, let alone any mud. But it will have its place.... I still have to play with it more but I'm happy with what it does so far and we'll worth the money

I just went online to see which local Home Depots here in Toronto might have one, and they're almost all sold out! Also, for the first time ever, it's cheaper here at $5.99 CAD. I would blame your post for the sell out, but it was only a couple of hours ago;)
Sorry buddy but I just bought mine from LEE Valley Tools and it cost me $17.50 taxes in. Nothing is cheaper in Canada than the USA not even our own Canadian club whisky

Yeah, news to me. If anything I thought the mud came off easier, lol.
Then I just hit it again and good as new?

I picked up one of those big shots, awesome, thanks for the mention whoever, lol.

I got one too! Saw it at Home Depot and grabbed one.

hmmm. I haven't noticed that it attracts dirt or makes it worse. I'll have to pay attention and report back next time I run in the dirtiest stuff.
I'm also not opposed to trying another finishing compound cause I think this stuff is kinda expensive, soo floral smelling and not available locally. In fact, I'm interested in trying something new soon as my can is about half full now and I'm getting to where I'm tight with it...
CowRC stuff interests me too but none local and way too high shipping cost.
If you or anyone has another compound in mind, please advise and I may give it a shot.

I also have several cans of PLEXUS. It’s a plastic conditioner, cleaner, polish. It’s $25 a can so I only use it sparingly. It was my go to before the SC1.

Well I bought some simple green the other week but yet to give it a go...I'm not quite so OCD about this as some of you guys (I won't name names :ROFLMAO:) but if I had seen this new product from Simple Green I would have definitely bought it and been more loving toward my cars:

But at $82AUD + shipping to get it down here, it will be something I will have to do with out

Well I bought some simple green the other week but yet to give it a go...I'm not quite so OCD about this as some of you guys (I won't name names :ROFLMAO:) but if I had seen this new product from Simple Green I would have definitely bought it and been more loving toward my cars:

But at $82AUD + shipping to get it down here, it will be something I will have to do with out

I think this is interesting and impressive. The foam apparently doesn't require additional water which means it's already in there. Smart.
You may think this is crazy but I bet we can make something almost exactly the same out of Simple Green standard gallons but without compressed spray from a can.
We can make the foam in a blender with a hydrocolloid. The stuff will thicken enough to become a foam. Same stuff imo. lol
The thing they have that we don't is the trigger can and propellant.
I know it sounds crazy but I bet it's easy to do with Simple Green, xanthan gum (or similar,) cold water, awesome blender like a Vitamix, ....use less soap product and it melts away with air pressure / compressed air. Amazing! I love it.

I found on Amazon a case for $20

Foaming Crystal Simple Green, 20 oz Aerosol Can, Sold as 1 CS

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back