Infraction My new Cooling system for my ARRMA v2 Infraction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
I made a short little video on my new cooling system for my ARRMA #v2 #Infraction. I installed the Game Changer RC Power Glide v2 fan thats blowing on my Motor and the #GCRC #Impervious fan blowing on my Spektrum ESC! It sounds like a Jet taking off ✈️✈️✈️ lol.
Now I can gear up and see if I can join that 95mph club 💪💪..

Jet or vacuum cleaner came to mind lol.

Wow do you run a separate small 3s the fans? How much do you have into the cooling set up if you don't mind me asking? I'm about to do the same thing for my Infraction and Mojave and am looking to get a shopping list together of what I will need

How do you have those wired up?

For me..not the OP. I have Game Changer fans in my Infraction and run them off a small 3S 1100mah battery or small 3S 1300mah battery

Wow do you run a separate small 3s the fans? How much do you have into the cooling set up if you don't mind me asking? I'm about to do the same thing for my Infraction and Mojave and am looking to get a shopping list together of what I will need
Yes, separate battery not running off the ESC. ESC will not spin them up fast enough to get the full power they can provide and they draw a lot of power. I have them on the Infraction and Kraton they are expensive. Over $100 for each set 3-fans on the motor and 1-fan on the ESC. Since from a user here who shared this, I have been buying the same (like) powerful ones off eBay cheap and wiring them myself for all my other rigs with the same fans. Under $20 off eBay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back