Kraton My new kraton, braces needed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tgambob

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Hi all just got my 8s in today and I unfortunately realise now it's a pre update one. How important is it for all those braces before I bash it? Kinda disappointed they didnt change a part number or anything on these. Love the truck though it looks like a beast. I may pull it all apart and paint everything aluminum like I did the outcast.

Attachments

• 20200618_203901.jpg
    20200618_203901.jpg
    346.8 KB · Views: 76
  • 20200618_153251.jpg
    20200618_153251.jpg
    404.4 KB · Views: 58
That sucks about the part number not reflecting the newer braces ETC.. yet. Some people in here that don't even own one call it a V2.. :rolleyes:

Lot's of guys get away with some pretty big air simply by installing the CF tube across the top brace. @bicketybam can attest.

Love that shrink wrap^^ Looks natural and clean!
Thanks, I was quite happy with the outcome too.
Looks are also the sole reason why I CF-tubed the short lower braces too :p
I ordered the JBI chassis in the meantime, it's still waiting to be installed, but the bling it has (just look at your build ;)) is incredible.

Thanks, I was quite happy with the outcome too.
Looks are also the sole reason why I CF-tubed the short lower braces too :p
I ordered the JBI chassis in the meantime, it's still waiting to be installed, but the bling it has (just look at your build ;)) is incredible.

You're gunna love it! In the right light its blinding.. :LOL:

IMG_09385.JPG

As with others, I went for the CF sleeving while the new brace and tower made their way here from the US. It's an inexpensive mod that looks awesome under the hood. I don't beat it up too hard but it survived plenty of trips to the BMX track. Now fitted with the rear brace and tower (which was dremelled to provide clearance for the V1 brace).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back