Kraton My new Kraton video

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
I made a quick video today in the freezing cold. I wanted to test out the new Max6 ESC. Best thing so far is being able to run my Savox SW-1210SG at 7.4v. With the big Trenchers it really needs it. Hope you enjoy the video.

P.S. There are no @Rich Duperbash or @RC DUDE81 level of jumps. Those two are way beyond my skill level. But I really do enjoy it an when it warms up I will be sure to post some videos at the BMX track. I also sense a collaborative effort with the incomparable @Dutch213 in the near future. Stay tuned....

I made a quick video today in the freezing cold. I wanted to test out the new Max6 ESC. Best thing so far is being able to run my Savox SW-1210SG at 7.4v. With the big Trenchers it really needs it. Hope you enjoy the video.

P.S. There are no @Rich Duperbash or @RC DUDE81 level of jumps. Those two are way beyond my skill level. But I really do enjoy it an when it warms up I will be sure to post some videos at the BMX track. I also sense a collaborative effort with the incomparable @Dutch213 in the near future. Stay tuned....

nice! i reserved my comments for your you tube page... lol

My main goal was to get through the session without busting something. It was freeeeeeezing today.

Awesome vid bro! Epic music and sweet slo mo flyby's! Thanks for the mention in your post! ??

Awesome vid bro! Epic music and sweet slo mo flyby's! Thanks for the mention in your post! ??

I'm pretty good at almost hitting myself ??

You’ve got thing dialed in...did you have to swap out the springs for heavier ones? It was popping off the ramp nicely.

Thanks ? Shocks are stock.

That was nicely done Ed. Ramp was well placed for landing in the dirt, and one of the best shots was when you flashed the M2C coming right at you. Nice music choices too, but it doesn't feel the same with out you swearing at least once or twice. I guess PG is the way to go. A++ on this latest one.

Three things.

1. Awesome video! That thing flys like a plane haha.
  2. Your house is gorgeous!
  3. Where did you get your ramps?

Thanks! I got the ramps from Amazon. Made by discountramps.com.

His house is really nice. Seems like a perfect spot for the first Arrma Forrum mashup in the summer. When are you sending out the invites @bicketybam? @crimsonfancy has to be in charge of the food though, and @Dutch213 will bring the extra ramps. I'll bring the salami, if I can sneak it over the border. It's a reallllly big salami!

His house is really nice. Seems like a perfect spot for the first Arrma Forrum mashup in the summer. When are you sending out the invites @bicketybam? @crimsonfancy has to be in charge of the food though, and @Dutch213 will bring the extra ramps. I'll bring the salami, if I can sneak it over the border. It's a reallllly big salami!

as soon as the weather warms up im down...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back