Big Rock My new Nero Big Rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loid

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Browsing Ebay at 3am while at work last week and stumbled on this. Seller says it was never run but theres a few scratches on the back bumper, I'd say at most he popped a few wheelies and that was it.

Came with two 3S batteries and a spare motor, batts charging now. I always liked these, it looks great beside my Kraton but it's so nice I almost don't wanna run it.

Attachments

• 20200610_151754.jpg
    20200610_151754.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 90
  • 20200610_151814.jpg
    20200610_151814.jpg
    255.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 20200610_151859.jpg
    20200610_151859.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 20200610_152104.jpg
    20200610_152104.jpg
    268.4 KB · Views: 84
Question for you guys, when flipping the switch for the diff brain I can only hear the center diff servo actuating, should I be able to hear the servos for the front/rear diffs from outside the truck? How durable are these little servos?
Checked the functions but didnt get to drive it, had to leave for work. ?

Finally got a chance to look this thing over and figured it out, the previous owner had upgraded the pinion and disassembled the radio/diff brain in the process. Two of the diff servos were plugged in backwards.

Now all is working. Still undecided if I'm gonna run it, shelf it or sell it.

Finally got a chance to look this thing over and figured it out, the previous owner had upgraded the pinion and disassembled the radio/diff brain in the process. Two of the diff servos were plugged in backwards.

Now all is working. Still undecided if I'm gonna run it, shelf it or sell it.
cool you figured it out.

such a cool rig, I vote running it IF spare parts are available, if not shelf it, sell it?? huh, you can sell an RC?! that's a complete new radical idea to me.

Browsing Ebay at 3am while at work last week and stumbled on this. Seller says it was never run but theres a few scratches on the back bumper, I'd say at most he popped a few wheelies and that was it.

Came with two 3S batteries and a spare motor, batts charging now. I always liked these, it looks great beside my Kraton but it's so nice I almost don't wanna run it.
Great buy! It looks brand new. Run it on grass if you're worried about scratching it up.

I think I've decided to sell this thing, its absolutely perfect and I cant bring myself to run it. They're fetching a pretty good amount on Ebay so I'm going to get something else my boys can drive without me cringing every time. ?

I think I've decided to sell this thing, its absolutely perfect and I cant bring myself to run it. They're fetching a pretty good amount on Ebay so I'm going to get something else my boys can drive without me cringing every time. ?
How much are you trying to get for it?

Well it wont be cheap cause I didnt get it cheap. ?
I'll probably make a sale thread tomorrow. My son is getting anxious looking at it on the shelf.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back