My New Ride!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vetteman1000

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
I ordered the body online but put together the rest myself. A lot of Hot Racing Parts, ProLine Lights and Body, Sweep Racing SRC Wheels, Power Hobby Fans, all on my new EXB Talion.

What do you all think?

Open to all suggestions?

P.S. Don't want to ruin its look, so I have a separate set of wheels and a different body to be used for bashing!!!
IMG_0230.jpeg
IMG_0229.jpeg
IMG_0231.jpeg
IMG_0234.jpeg
IMG_0233.jpeg
IMG_0232.jpeg

I ordered the body online but put together the rest myself. A lot of Hot Racing Parts, ProLine Lights and Body, Sweep Racing SRC Wheels, Power Hobby Fans, all on my new EXB Talion.

What do you all think?

Open to all suggestions?

P.S. Don't want to ruin its look, so I have a separate set of wheels and a different body to be used for bashing!!!
View attachment 185451 View attachment 185450View attachment 185452View attachment 185455View attachment 185454

What do you all think?

Open to all suggestions?

P.S. Don't want to ruin its look, so I have a separate set of wheels and a different body to be used for

What do you all think?

Open to all suggestions?

View attachment 185451 View attachment 185450View attachment 185452View attachment 185455View attachment 185454View attachment 185453
Super Nasty..Perfect Concept🤙🏾

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back