Limitless My new speed run build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JasonK

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Senton 3s
Parts are rolling in. I expect it to be at least a month before I make my first run. Trying to get 100-110mph is going to be some work. I still need to tear the chassis and components down and check everything out. Rebuild it within the specs I need. Making choices for my gears took me the longest. Finally have several on the way to experiment with. Expect to have 50 hours in it before I hit the throttle. Wish me luck 🍀🤞🏻
Oh and built connectors! What are some good gold plated, non cheap metal connectors. I don’t want to fry my set up one a $1

02B6E2EB-B56C-4D4F-B147-638FAAB6C539.jpeg

1D29A64F-6F71-4E04-A2BE-7EE8F221D8F9.jpeg

If you're shooting for 100mph - 110mph running on 8s with that setup and a 28/34 gearing you should be hitting 100mph all day. I threw a Spektrum 160a esc and 1,250kv setup in my limitless that was in my Outcast 8s RTR and just went with it. Good luck with your build!

If you're shooting for 100mph - 110mph running on 8s with that setup and a 28/34 gearing you should be hitting 100mph all day. I threw a Spektrum 160a esc and 1,250kv setup in my limitless that was in my Outcast 8s RTR and just went with it. Good luck with your build!
Thanks!

Looking forward to the build.
No questions are dumb - ask at any time.

My goal is to guide and help and keep you from spending money on things that don't help and help you avoid crashing. Crashes do happen and it happens a lot more than people realize. Be prepared for it...

Looking forward to the build.
No questions are dumb - ask at any time.

My goal is to guide and help and keep you from spending money on things that don't help and help you avoid crashing. Crashes do happen and it happens a lot more than people realize. Be prepared for it...
Better to ask a stupid question rather than make a stupid mistake.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back