Big Rock My new video. Not great; still learning. BRCC Backyard Chicken Spooking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
I've set a goal to make more videos to share here. This is just in my backyard and with commentary by yours truly. I'd talk to myself just as much even if I weren't on video. Not the best driving or video editing but I'll get better.
Hope you'll check it out or at least skim. It's longer than it should be but I'll get better at that too.

Last edited:
I've set a goal to make more videos to share here. This is just in my backyard and with commentary by yours truly. I'd talk to myself just as much even if I weren't on video. Not the best driving or video editing but I'll get better.
Hope you'll check it out or at least skim. It's longer than it should be but I'll get better at that too.
crimsonfancy Like you mancave shed complete with internet. Could use some of that newly constructed fence. Big Rock can take a licking and then some. Don't think your chickens are into RC. lol. Nice vid bro, enjoyed it!

crimsonfancy Like you mancave shed complete with internet. Could use some of that newly constructed fence. Big Rock can take a licking and then some. Don't think your chickens are into RC. lol. Nice vid bro, enjoyed it!
Thank you! I really appreciate you taking the time to watch. Motivates me to try harder.
Those chickens don't know what the hell they like. If I strapped some dried crickets or mealworms on the truck they'd let me drive it inside the pen and probably attack it. lol
I'm getting wireless from the house out back but it's pretty slow. I have some NTS Fiber service exec techy friends that know how to get me wicked fast outside but I need to encourage them to come help me. It'll take booze, food and letting them drive my rigs. Worth it.

I had to shout out to @bicketybam "damnit." Gotta give credit and Ed has been inspirational to me. For vids, learning to jump / air control / *pause and glide executions (yet to prove in my uploads.)

Nice bash and control in a tight area! You mentioned not having enough room. What if you start the run by your green shed in the corner and angle the ramp towards the right side of your house? It looks like more room...at least from the camera view.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back