Notorious My Noto6s' first flight time with new TBR Ramp!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smilinbri

RC is a hobby. Arrma is a lifestyle.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 6s
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Typhon 6s
  6. Vorteks
  7. Infraction 4x4
I was finally able to get the TBR ramp put together and had my first flight time with my Noto6s the other day! Man, what a blast!!! :p :LOL: Took me a while to get this all together as the kid's sports have started up and I am assistant coach on my son's Flag Football team. I gotta draw up some Defensive plays today! 😁

The TBR ramp is actually a pretty solid portable ramp. Yes, it's the smaller version, so the take off ramp is narrow and you gotta hit it just right, but that wasn't really an issue as much as I thought it would be. Just drive straight! 😂 I love how light it is, adjusts to multiple height angles and collapses flat to transport. It was pricey, but for all those things I think it was worth it!

Just ran it in the grass this time. Next time I am going to put it at the end of my driveway so I can try and get more speed at approach. One day I may see if I can jump over my shed and land on my track!!!! 🤪😝

I was nervous as first to send the Noto! 1st jump was nice and easy. 2nd one--my 1st real backflip! After that I was sending it left and right!!!!! 😆 Actually did pretty well. Even snuck in a quick last minute front flip on one run! So much fun!!! I need to place it better in the yard so the background in pics/video is the sky and not trees cuz it's hard to see it in the air.

And the only thing I broke (user error from landing on lid too much!) was I snapped the screws off of the body post. The front of the body was lifting up a little when I was driving and the body pins were still in, so didn't notice right away. Easy fix and I already have all the parts (just need to find the time!)

This was also my 1st time editing numerous videos, combining into one video and adding music. That was fun, but man, took a while to put together!! ☺️ One of my friends is a DJ in Baltimore, so I used one of his old tracks from back in the early 2ks.

Hope you enjoy!!! I did!! 😁🤙✌️

20220807_201832.jpg

VideoCapture_20220807-224848.jpg
VideoCapture_20220807-224922.jpg
VideoCapture_20220807-225356.jpg

20220808_144850.jpg
20220808_144907.jpg

AWESOME! I busted your cherry... Was your first YT subscriber 🤣 🤣 🤣
Hahaha!!!! Thanks man! Not too worried about getting subscribers, but you are now my favorite AFer!!!! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Hell, now I gotta post more cool vids!!! 🤪👍✌️

Haha awesome! I'm surprised you hit the ramp so many times with it being so narrow. I must be a bad driver because I be struggling and my ramp wider than yours haha. I also break something every time I go for a front flip. You're on your way! :ROFLMAO:

Haha awesome! I'm surprised you hit the ramp so many times with it being so narrow. I must be a bad driver because I be struggling and my ramp wider than yours haha. I also break something every time I go for a front flip. You're on your way! :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, it wasn't as hard as I thought. Plus, I was in the grass so wasn't really going fast until I got close to the ramp. When I put it at the end of my driveway I'm sure I'll miss it then!! :ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back