Notorious My Notorious has arrived.

Should I bash the Blue body or the Black body? The opposite will be preserved for the shelf.

• Blue

• Black

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
Purchased the Noto online (no lhs near me) new from Ebay and received it last night. I ordered the Black body but was sent Blue so somewhat disappointed with seller especially after contacting them and only receiving a $30 credit. I've been told I'll see the credit this afternoon before they close....we'll see. New black body is $55.
I'm pumped to run it but rain where I live now. Supposed to clear up tomorrow.
I ordered some upgrades from Voltage that's in today too. Servo mount wasn't available so I still need one.
I guess if you plan to order a truck online and would like to know who the seller was that disappointed me, pm for information. Either way, I'll beat up the blue body and keep the black one for the shelf....or vise versa....who knows.
Here's the stuff I ordered from Voltage for my Talion and my new Noto and I'll update once I fall in love with this newest Arrma rig. The Outcast was the first truck from Arrma that I wanted and I expect it'll fit right in with the Talion v3.

Voltage first order.JPG

I got the blue noto only because the black wasn’t in stock. Bought my son a black outcast. I was kinda bummed about the blue, till I drove it. I found it was much easier to see in low light or dusty situations. Honestly when I replace my top someday I’d have no problems with another blue one.

Back